It is good or not?

lafountain

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Los-Angeles-Kings-NHL-Jersey-Hockey-Wayne-Gretzky-99-Size-52-Center-Ice-Maska-/290834592969?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43b717b4c9

looking at this right now, lookin for someone who knows these to help me out :) thanks

-edit- lol wrong link to wrong one

Edited by Cash

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it's good. The customization looks very good too, even the SC 100th anny patch looks like an original, not a reproduction.

Yes same here I was watching that jersey but a little small I did see a size 56 but the Strap was cut out ,I know Gretzky did that to his

Yeah the jersey is legit, but every part of the customization is off. Name font, "A" font, and numbering

Got my first fake via ebay. Football, not hockey. I should have known better, Nike, as far as I know, didn't release an authentic version of the 2010 Ohio State throwback.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290832330285?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

the tells for me were the fabric, the blurry text on the tag, the copyrights of 2006 on the Nike 'store' tags and the complete lack of any care information whatsoever in any interior tag. The inside of the numbers had the white material around the stitching and it just didn't fit right at all. I should have also been suspect of the size, 50, since Nike retail football authentics tend to be 48, 52, 56, 60

live and learn. I started a return, using 'item not as described'. I suspect some fight on this since he had many detailed photos, but the truth is, it was never quite obvious to me until I had the jersey in hand. Anyone have any advice on what to expect? In 13 years, this is literally my first ebay return.

Got my first fake via ebay. Football, not hockey. I should have known better, Nike, as far as I know, didn't release an authentic version of the 2010 Ohio State throwback.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1439.l2649

the tells for me were the fabric, the blurry text on the tag, the copyrights of 2006 on the Nike 'store' tags and the complete lack of any care information whatsoever in any interior tag. The inside of the numbers had the white material around the stitching and it just didn't fit right at all. I should have also been suspect of the size, 50, since Nike retail football authentics tend to be 48, 52, 56, 60

live and learn. I started a return, using 'item not as described'. I suspect some fight on this since he had many detailed photos, but the truth is, it was never quite obvious to me until I had the jersey in hand. Anyone have any advice on what to expect? In 13 years, this is literally my first ebay return.

A lot of times if you just send a mssg to the seller they'll just offer you a refund because they don't want the attention. ebay may suggest this. They'll claim they got it FROM EBAY so they "didnt know"...so just send a mssg to the seller and let them know that you know its a fake and you want a refund. if they don't comply, then go the ebay route. good luck.

A lot of times if you just send a mssg to the seller they'll just offer you a refund because they don't want the attention. ebay may suggest this. They'll claim they got it FROM EBAY so they "didnt know"...so just send a mssg to the seller and let them know that you know its a fake and you want a refund. if they don't comply, then go the ebay route. good luck.

Yeah, I have gone this route and got a refund before as well. People want to protect their reputation and they know there are a bunch of other people they can sell their fakes to, so offering a refund is preferable to having you post negative feedback. I'm always torn about what kind of feedback I should leave people when they give me a refund for a fake, I usually just don't leave any at all.

Man.... We all have seen some hysterical sh*t on ebay, but this probably ranks close to the top... Unreal! :blink:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-JERSEY-CCM-NEW-YORK-RANGERS-GRESCHNER-4-Sz-40-XL-NHL-STRAP-GAME-PRO-WORN-/321047578945?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4abfed4941

How about this Erik Johnson? His other stuff looks legit save for the Gretzky but I don't know about this one

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3a7d41167e

The Blues is legit.