It is good or not?

lafountain

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290897807003?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

This one looks okay to me but if someone else could look at it that would be great.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Replicas aren't usually faked; this one looks OK. Customization isn't very good though.

It's good.

I am not always so sure about these customized Edges, so I wanted to ask about this one. Legit or fake?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Dany-Heatley-Ottawa-Senators-2007-08-jersey-Size-56-/251260076955?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a8044839b

It's almost certainly legit, but it's not a standard Edge- looks more like a prototype, an early version of the Edge. The neck tag is the older 6100 version, and even the NHL shield on the front collar is the 6100 style.

looks good to me

Number job is just botched?

These guys dont seem ill willed. Just seem like morons. If he was asking $400 id think he was a scammer.

It's legit but overpriced

Winnipeg Jets home jersey. Tag says made in Indonesia as well as on green neck lining. But strap looks legit. Confused...??? Is this enough or more pics needed. Logo is legit. I live in WPG and fakes are really really bad. 

Edited by lapp3r30

Its 'authentic' but its made in Indonesia. Reebok did this last year but they have made in Canadaland ones available for Winnipeg too.

Its 'authentic' but its made in Indonesia. Reebok did this last year but they have made in Canadaland ones available for Winnipeg too.

What were the gamers? Cause i can recall that neck liner in the guys jerseys last year.

Other thing is away jerseys dont have it. Just the homes it seems. Is this accurate?

Indo-Edge road authentics should also have the green stripe. If there's a Reebok tag in the neck, it's probably a made in Canada 2.0 you're looking at. Winnipeg is the only team I know of for which both home and road jerseys were available for retail as 2.0's (made in Canada).

Indo-Edge road authentics should also have the green stripe. If there's a Reebok tag in the neck, it's probably a made in Canada 2.0 you're looking at. Winnipeg is the only team I know of for which both home and road jerseys were available as 2.0's (made in Canada).

So they have worn both in games? Indo and Canada?

No, Indo-Edges were never used by the players; they are only available for retail to the public. Only Canadian-made 2.0's have been used by the players.