It is good or not?

lafountain

Here is their response.

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes its usually close to impossible to get the customization exactly as on-ice (ie. like the game worn jersey) unless you go directly to the team customizer who does the on-ice jerseys. And even they sometimes won't even supply the proper namebars to customize your own jersey. 

If you purchased a jersey from NHL.com you would run into the same problem if you want to call it that. I think we offer a great jersey (better than the Indo Edge) and a great sewn on product (not heat pressed on) for the casual fan. All in all, 99% of our customers are very satisfied with this. 

Hope this clears it up. Also, something that people don't always mention, is that NHL players typically wear sizes 56 and up. When customizing smaller sized jerseys, a lot of times the numbers need to be reduced to make them fit

Hope this clarifies it for you.

-JB

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they definently know their stuff and adressed it perfectly.  We really are the minority when it comes to getting stuff done absolutely letter perfect.  

It was funny when they said even the team letterers might not get it perfect because that happened to me with Cutting Edge once.

I am picky, but not to the point of driving myself crazy. The Jersey is real and the lettering is close enough.

Hey everyone,  I need some help on this jersey: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-1983-Vintage-NHL-Minnesota-North-Stars-33-Jersey-Mens-Size-Large-USA-Made-/201817140012?hash=item2efd3d2b2c:g:RkQAAOSw32lYoPrw

I am not sure about this one.  For one, the front crest is badly tilted and is missing the black boarder sewing.  Although, that can easily be corrected if I need to.  Also the shoulder patches look like a different shade of yellow then the rest of the jersey.  However, the jersey does look like correct mesh material, double elbows, and it has the fight strap attachment, although the strap may have been cut - hard to tell from the pictures. I think the CCM logo is proper for the time period, too. I'm at work right now, so I don't have access to the jersey bible right now. I have been looking for a North Stars for a while, but want to make sure I get an accurate one.  Plus, the price is good too - so if it's good - no stealing, haha.

Yeah that's in pretty bad shape, you just want to stay away from that one.

In '83-84 The N.Stars wore Pederson's jerseys so it would be an '84-86 based on the CCM logo. But there's so much to fix as stated it's just not worth it, replacing the crest, the shoulder logo's, stripping it. Finding a loop style fight strap. Not to mention its tiny. The Steichen's hem stamp may look huge as a result.

Shameless self promotion of my '85-86 :P 

'85-86 Minnesota North Stars CCM Steichen's Broten Home

Edited by QueenAnnesRevenge

I've seen this so many times and it boggles my mine.

Can someone explain to me why the CCM logo normally in the back is situated in the front lol. Keep thinking its some kind of mind trick

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-CCM-Pittsburg-Penguins-3-Zubov-SZ-44-Center-Ice-Collection-Hockey-Jersey-/201606247300?hash=item2ef0ab3384:g:vrIAAOSwmtJXYyPk

14 hours ago, rattlestar said:

I've seen this so many times and it boggles my mine.

Can someone explain to me why the CCM logo normally in the back is situated in the front lol. Keep thinking its some kind of mind trick

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-CCM-Pittsburg-Penguins-3-Zubov-SZ-44-Center-Ice-Collection-Hockey-Jersey-/201606247300?hash=item2ef0ab3384:g:vrIAAOSwmtJXYyPk

This appears to be a factory second or something that shouldn't have made it through the quality control process at CCM. 

29 minutes ago, Committed said:

This appears to be a factory second or something that shouldn't have made it through the quality control process at CCM. 

I don't see the issue. Of course, I dress like this. 

A26E6526-3392-42D9-B4B0-F1D0A0A88440_zps

3 minutes ago, Committed said:

That is because you are totally crossed out bud. One might even go so far to say that you are both the Mack-daddy and the Daddy-Mack. 

Uh-huh, Uh-huh. 

I had a San Jose Sharks hat that I wore backwards.  I also had an LA Raiders Starter jacket (with the pleather sleeves).  Didn't wear that backwards, though.

Oh, and I've always lived in Pennsylvania.  The bandwagon was strong with me in middle/high school.

On a dare, I wore all my clothes backwards on a school trip to Europe in high school (1991-ish). 

At least 6 other kids followed suit by the end of the trip. 

My parents were pissed that in all of my pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower, the Mona Lisa, etc., my clothes were on backwards, including a hooded sweatshirt with the hood in the front so you couldn't mistake it for anything else. 

20 hours ago, jsh139 said:

I had a San Jose Sharks hat that I wore backwards.  I also had an LA Raiders Starter jacket (with the pleather sleeves).  Didn't wear that backwards, though.

Oh, and I've always lived in Pennsylvania.  The bandwagon was strong with me in middle/high school.

Big bandwagon growing up was in 1996 when I was in middle school.  All of the sudden it seemed 1/3 of the people in my class were life-long Avalanche fans.  However deep down everyone knew they didn't give two sh&%$ about that team when they were in Quebec.

Edited by Devilsguy

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Big bandwagon growing up was in 1996 when I was in middle school.  All of the sudden it seemed 1/3 of the people in my class were life-long Avalanche fans.  However deep down everyone knew they didn't give two sh&%$ about that team when they were in Quebec.

Everyone likes the shiny new toy.  I'm sure there will be some instant Las Vegas fans in the near future!