It is good or not?

lafountain

27 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Everyone likes the shiny new toy.  I'm sure there will be some instant Las Vegas fans in the near future!

Always happens. I remember when within 5 minutes New York was full of San Jose sharks fans. Basically just because they liked the colors. 

Not that they weren't awesome jerseys. 

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Always happens. I remember when within 5 minutes New York was full of San Jose sharks fans. Basically just because they liked the colors. 

Not that they weren't awesome jerseys. 

I think jersey design has a lot to do with it.

I didn't see the bandwagon come out when Nashville, Columbus and Minnesota started.

Oddly I saw a little bit of it when Atlanta joined.

This isn't a current eBay auction but I purchased this Sharks away 1.0 on eBay almost a year ago to the day and wanted to know for sure that it's real before going about getting it lettered.

393D2C4B-122F-4939-B82E-EAB41F9DA2C1_zps

809217D9-E6E1-4DF3-A9E4-BADD700FBF32_zps

AC59867B-D47A-46A5-846A-12D9D56FB2DB_zps

0057BA0E-868A-4AB0-AE87-F7F11AC04942_zps

A80945C2-488D-49A3-8921-A99066C1876A_zps

E611A756-F2BF-4EF5-A43D-DBD2D799535E_zps

6F989D96-43FD-4CCE-A15C-6F7E6CA4C262_zps

701075F1-2FD5-42AF-BF2C-3D89A9CB8248_zps

8C8C2798-0873-467D-85F9-9C758DAAC417_zps

The only reason I'm questioning it's legitimacy is because I noticed one thing was different on this one than any of the other Reebok 1.0's and 2.0's I own.  For some reason, the sleeve tags were on the right sleeve instead of the left.  Every other jersey I own has the tags on the left sleeve except this one.

Can anyone confirm that this one is still the real deal and clarify why the tags are on the opposite side?

Edited by shilenj
Added more photos.

Any thoughts on this..?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132086981172?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Fight strap has been removed but you can see a white "twill' patch beneath the numbers in the final picture - if this were legit, that twill should be colour-matched to the jersey, so wouldn't be so easy to see, right? The size of the stitching on the fight strap also looks too wide relative to the twill patch... Crest, numbers and name look OK to me from the photos.

It's also very cheap, which is what tempted me in the first place - I think it's a fake, although a better one, and so I should leave it, but there's better opinions than mine on here...

5 minutes ago, Ash said:

Any thoughts on this..?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132086981172?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Fight strap has been removed but you can see a white "twill' patch beneath the numbers in the final picture - if this were legit, that twill should be colour-matched to the jersey, so wouldn't be so easy to see, right? The size of the stitching on the fight strap also looks too wide relative to the twill patch... Crest, numbers and name look OK to me from the photos.

It's also very cheap, which is what tempted me in the first place - I think it's a fake, although a better one, and so I should leave it, but there's better opinions than mine on here...

Knockoff.

You can find an authentic Buffaslug for far less. 

Any ideas on this? 

Did they even come in XS? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-2014-Mens-Team-Canada-Sochi-Winter-Olympics-Hockey-Jersey-/152423806541?hash=item237d2ab64d:g:DK0AAOSwZ8ZW3v8e

Anyone know any online stores that still have these left in stock for clearance? I saw rivercity had the red but no black. 

Edited by rattlestar

Is this a legit old school Flyers jersey?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-PHILADELPHIA-FLYERS-MARK-HOWE-CCM-MASKA-MESH-HOCKEY-JERSEY-HOCKEY-L-NR-/391724243795?hash=item5b34959b53:g:NXMAAOSwo4pYd7CM

58 cm is roughly 22 inches so it would be a size 44 based on the sellers measurements so it would be too small for me, but if it is a good jersey it could be a great buy for someone.

Any ideas if this is legit? Looking to do this to complete my Yotes Doan collection.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172566224766

Excellent!

Nothing to worry about, seller's a member here.  (Actually you might have been able to work out something through his sales thread)

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Nothing to worry about, seller's a member here.  (Actually you might have been able to work out something through his sales thread)

If you mean for the yotes jersey, I had no idea they were a member here, but just wanted to check since you guys are really helpful.

I did pretty good, I think as my offer was accepted :)

cant wait to take this to ArtCraft!

That seller has always offered legit Reebok Premiers and Indo-Edges.

Customization is awful; I'd avoid it.