lafountain

It is good or not?

11,483 posts in this topic

I don't think the Rangers even used the ASG patch on the home jerseys.  Jersey is legit though.  I agree with biggoalie, that jersey is way overpriced.

Just now, LAK74 said:

I don't think the Rangers even used the ASG patch on the home jerseys.  Jersey is legit though.  I agree with biggoalie, that jersey is way overpriced.

Come to think of it, I think you're correct about the white not even sporting that patch as well. 

Thanks,  Yeah, I couldn't find any pictures of the Rangers wearing the All-Star game patch on the white jersey while doing some quick research on the eBay jersey. 

They used the All-Star patch on the road jerseys up until the game itself. Then it was absent on the next set.

Anyone have any idea about what a brand new Nordiques Ultrafil would be worth? Or should maybe say a fair price to ask for one? How rare are they these days?

Edited by Hawks2797

10 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

Anyone have any idea about what a brand new Nordiques Ultrafil would be worth? Or should maybe say a fair price to ask for one? How rare are they these days?

Blue or White and its size will both play factors on its market value. 

For example, a blue 52 will fetch more than a white 44, on average. Unless of course you find that one collector who's been searching for one particular combo forever ;) 

21 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

In a more sought after size 48-56 they go for for anywhere from 300-400 new.  A size 48 white brand new went for 440 CAD last week, so around 350 USD. I could see a new size 52 fetching 400 USD to the right buyer. But there has been a fair amount of Nords jerseys coming up lately, if you don't get the price you want others will come up. 

Edited by JJM4