lafountain

It is good or not?

11,744 posts in this topic

i don't know about the patches or customization, but the tail tags are consistent with the Vintage Series authentic that came out a number of years ago. But it looks too roughly done. Its definitely not original vintage, possible fake. 

Fake.  Fight strap is not correct, texture of jersey materials is wrong.

Edited by LAK74

2 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Fake.  Fight strap is not correct, texture of material is wrong.

Out of interest, what's wrong with the fight strap? It looks like it's got a twill patch, not cloth - the usual giveaway (in fact, it was the fight strap that was pretty much the only thing that led me to believe it might not be a fake).

Texture of the strap fabric is totally wrong, and the snaps don’t have dimples on them; they should be flat.  Just look at a real CCM one to compare.

Nothing beats a signed, custom framed Esposito and Sharp knockoff above the bar of a Blackhawks Bar.

#forthewin 

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

If that jersey is real, consider me Miles Davis.

10 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

You should bend over and take it. If you elect not to, in my opinion, the IndoEdge are made of better quality material than the IndoZero, but the IndoEdge has the Edge 1.0 cut that everyone hates. 

I shall grab the vaseline, and contact the Baron..

Hey,

Everything about this Jersey checks out except for the fight strap. I've never seen one like this... Has anyone seen a fight strap with white plastic buttons on a CCM Jersey?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F173150118823

I shouldn't tell you this as I have a offer in on this jersey, but yes, everything is legit on this jersey.  It's a really good price for an UltraFil Hawks jersey, I'm just hoping they accept my offer before you buy it, haha.

1 minute ago, spudrock512 said:

I shouldn't tell you this as I have a offer in on this jersey, but yes, everything is legit on this jersey.  It's a really good price for an UltraFil Hawks jersey, I'm just hoping they accept my offer before you buy it, haha.

I have a offer in as well may just buy it know

Alright, who bought it?

1 minute ago, spudrock512 said:

Alright, who bought it?

Not me :( 175 was a good price for it though

14 minutes ago, gwarjis said:

Not me :( 175 was a good price for it though

Me 

The snap buttons are most likely metal, not plastic, but up to 1991 they have a rounded surface (not flat like the 91/92 and later ones), and in pics sometimes reflect light in a way that makes them look like they are painted white.

I have a few ultrafil jerseys from the early 90's and they have white rounded metal buttons. 

On 2/10/2018 at 10:18 PM, Hockey Bob said:

I have a few ultrafil jerseys from the early 90's and they have white rounded metal buttons. 

Really??? Wow you learn something new every day.  This is the first I have seen of this.  Reminds me of the Starter style fight strap.

Though maybe someone replaced the fight strap with one that belonged to a Starter jersey.

Looks authentic to me