Your Collection As A Whole

PensJerseys

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I am just speechless, I can't wait to get a house of my own with a stable job and disposable income... If I get a job upon graduation, first big purchase for the man cave is gonna be some Spectrum seats, and someday I will price out an artificial ice surface... :)

But seriously, you have so much stuff, do you guys insure collections like this?

make sure you don't tell anyone here where u live ;)

I love my Spectrum seats... even managed to get the exact ones that were my grandfather's seats many years ago.

I couldn't figure out how to completely deleat the post above, but here are updated pictures.

2596571040107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

2476783810107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Here's my jersey closet - had this closet put in specifically for jerseys when we had our house built......much to my wife's chagrin -

The builder-grade white shelving/hanging lasted about two weeks and then came crashing down from the weight. Ordered this retail-grade hanging/shelving from Lowe's and have had no issues for the 10+ years its been up -

121 gamers, 439 total NHL, 675 total jerseys in closet -

Left-side of closet - double-hung - authentic and authentically-lettered replica NHL front 2/3 and authentic NFL back 1/3

011_zpsbc649e5d.jpg

Another pic of left-side upper level a little farther in the closet with a little better lighting -

007_zps25ecdea6.jpg

Lower level of left-side of closet - frequently worn NHL authentics and authentically-lettered replicas are cascaded for easier access -

006_zps95952134.jpg

GAMERS - Right-side of closet is all NHL gamers on face-out bars - the Kocur and McKenzie across the back are gamers as well -

009_zps3cd79e49.jpg

I also cascade gamers from the upper level on the left-side of the closet as well - I'd removed them from the earlier pics above -

012_zps6eda8249.jpg

Following on from bobbyp is a pretty hard task, that's one awesome set-up, man. My space is a little more on the small side with half my wardrobe given up to Rangers gamers and authentics, and Rangers related authentics like the 2002 All-Star and Rozsival Hawks 2.0. That's a Lundqvist replica Sweden and Rangers heritage sweater hanging on the far right...

Collectionwardrobe_zps90b87d9e.jpg

The rest, mainly blank authentics and Pro Player replicas, are in this kitbag. One day I'll have an entire wardrobe but until then...

Collectionbag_zps536ef214.jpg

Let's try this again since my last post doesn't show the pictures anymore. I have a whole closet in my guitar room/man cave. The closet's getting crowded, I may need to buy some of those free standing hanger bars that stores use.

Starting with Russian/international jerseys

DSC_0375-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Then to NHL jerseys

DSC_0377-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_0378-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_0379-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_0380-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Hockey and Baseball cards above and guitar cases below the jerseys.

DSC_0381-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki