My First Jersey Concept Design

Curry1fan

So I just got a new computer and Photoshop was one of the problems I could optionally install with it. While playing around I decided I want to do jersey concepts.

So this is it...my first concept for design for who else but the Pittsburgh Penguins.

I got my idea for this from reading that the Pens are getting a new third jersey next year. It's unknown what it will be right now, but I have been hearing that many Pens fans would like to see the yellow gold of the 80s/early 90s come back. However, many of the fans also like the blue jersey that the Pens are currently selling. So what I did was make yellow gold the primary color and updated the logo on our blue jerseys to match the powder blue that is the primary color of our current alternate.

Here it is!

Pensconcept1_edited-1.jpg

Hopefully I get more creative and can make more eye catching designs as I get better at Photoshop, but I'm stil in the early/I-am-so-frustrated with this program phases. LOL.

So I just got a new computer and Photoshop was one of the problems I could optionally install with it. While playing around I decided I want to do jersey concepts.

So this is it...my first concept for design for who else but the Pittsburgh Penguins.

I got my idea for this from reading that the Pens are getting a new third jersey next year. It's unknown what it will be right now, but I have been hearing that many Pens fans would like to see the yellow gold of the 80s/early 90s come back. However, many of the fans also like the blue jersey that the Pens are currently selling. So what I did was make yellow gold the primary color and updated the logo on our blue jerseys to match the powder blue that is the primary color of our current alternate.

Here it is!

Pensconcept1_edited-1.jpg

Hopefully I get more creative and can make more eye catching designs as I get better at Photoshop, but I'm stil in the early/I-am-so-frustrated with this program phases. LOL.

Did the computer really come with problems?