• New Black 3rd Jersey
    • Winter Classic
    • Home Red
  2. 2. Which Player?

• Patrick Kane
    • Kris Versteeg
    • Duncan Keith
    • Patrick Sharp

I voted Winter Classic and Sharp, but that is because that is what I got. On second hand, don't get that, don't want too many of those running around.

Tough choices, especially if all of the above isn't an option! I'm a Keith fan and went with a Keith home red last year. If I manage to pick up one of the new thirds, I'll probably go with Hjalmarsson or Versteeg.

• 5 weeks later...

Finally caved and got one. Blackhawks new 3rd with Kane on the back. Also told the customizer to send a loose "A" just in case Kane ever wears one with this jersey (doubtful, but you never know. Maybe next year?). I'm excited. Pics in about 3 weeks.

The whole 20 cent ordeal certainly hurt Kane's reputation in my eyes but the fact that he's American and I was in attendance to see his hat trick in game 6 of the playoffs last year against Vancouver put it over the top for me. Plus he has the best celebrations in the game...

Must be nice to own a Kane jersey, I don't think the wife will let me have one in the house after she read an article about him, question asked was what is the ideal perfect date? Kane says seeing her in my bed the next morning... Holy crap I don't even mention the kid's name or she'll snap at me.

Must be nice to own a Kane jersey, I don't think the wife will let me have one in the house after she read an article about him, question asked was what is the ideal perfect date? Kane says seeing her in my bed the next morning... Holy crap I don't even mention the kid's name or she'll snap at me.

Haha, as a female...I'd love to be in Kane's bed the next morning! But that's another topic...