Chocolate chip pancakes were meant to be eaten with normal, white milk. Any other way is WRONG!

CryWolf

If you believe that chocolate chip pancakes are best enjoyed with a tall glass of cold white milk, join the believers facebook group here: Chocolate Chip Pancakes + Regular White Milk!

Hopefully as true lovers of the great sport of hockey, you will agree that chocolate should only be enjoyed with REGULAR milk!

If on the other hand, you believe in total chocolate overkill and that chocolate chip pancakes are meant to be eaten with CHOCOLATE milk, join the enemy's facebook group here: Chocolate Chip Pancakes + Chocolate Milk!

We now resume our regularly scheduled programming!

-CW

I'm allergic to chocolate. Sometimes I can handle chocolate flavoring, but pure milk chocolate gives me migraines.

So I'm firmly in the the pro white milk camp.

Also strawberry milk is an aberration and should be stricken from the land.

I'm allergic to chocolate. Sometimes I can handle chocolate flavoring, but pure milk chocolate gives me migraines.

So I'm firmly in the the pro white milk camp.

Also strawberry milk is an aberration and should be stricken from the land.

Thank you Akteon...we totally support those with allergies and feel your pain! Hopefully you joined the group on facebook, and invited friends to help the cause. As for Strawberry milk, I think I liked it for a week when I was 7 yrs old, and then realized how awful it was and never drank it again!

I am Charles Norris, brother of Chuck Norris and I fully approve of and endorse this message.

Since the dawn of time, man has battled against those who have wished to corrupt the purity and goodness of the world. And time upon time, this evil has been subdued and brought down, much like the times your favorite nondescript hockey team has triumphed over your equally arbitrary and most hated team.

It brings me great sorrow to announce that a new type of evil has been spawned. This nameless evil wishes to corrupt everything you've once loved. It wishes to spit on your fondest memories and pillage the hometown you grew up in.

This evil wishes to eat chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate milk.

And no hockey team, cowboy or war hero stands in its way. No, the only ones who can stop it, are YOU.

So banish this eternal evil from the faces of our world by joining the group Sir Crywolf has posted. And invite all Facebook friends you may have. For if you don't, I'm not sure whether they may still be there when you wake up in the morning.

May your swords stay as sharp as your wits.

- Charles Norris