NHL Team Customizers

Anyone know who does/did the Norfolk Admiral Jerseys? I'm mostly searching for the Stihl patchs they wear on their right shoulders for an upcoming project, but that seems like a good place to start.

Thanks!

bobcat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winnipeg Jets use All Canadian Emblem down the street from the arena. They do the Blue Bombers too (if anyone cares)

Is this company still the current customizer?

Can anyone confirm if Bobcat Athletic has blue Edge material for Tampa home jerseys?

They did when i sent my Palat in but that was a month or two ago, playoffs/projects may have exhausted their stock

I would probably just call/email them to confirm

I just had them do an RNH for me, it was $99 plus tax and shipping

Send to:

14703 - 118 Avenue

Edmonton, Alberta

T5H 2M7

My contact was Aida Morales, very helpful- Aida@elitesportswear.com

Also, she had me send it to her Attn: Aida Morales, prob not crucial but can't hurt

Edited by FlyersFan376

$100 + tax and shipping. That's craziness right there.

Yeah it was costly

Having to ship it into Canada probably put it at the most expensive customization i've done, right with Custom Crafted's ridiculous prices

Good to know actually... I have been debating a McDavid Oilers jersey, but I wouldn't want to spend that much on one probably.

Good to know actually... I have been debating a McDavid Oilers jersey, but I wouldn't want to spend that much on one probably.

Wonder if it would be any cheaper to just have a kit made and sent to you and then just have it sewn locally...

Wonder if it would be any cheaper to just have a kit made and sent to you and then just have it sewn locally...

Good question. I'm going to ask.

Ok guys, Elite Sportswear doesn't do kits because of their licensing agreement with the team.

Has anyone ever successfully had Sports Haven do a Red Wings jersey for them?

I sent in a jersey like 2 months ago, called a month ago and they said it should be ready in a week or so, called back another week later and they said they mailed it but it came back to them for whatever reason, so he said he'd mail it UPS

Now I still have yet to receive it or hear from them... should I be worried or do they exaggerate timelines horribly?

I sent one in; it took a bit longer than originally quoted, but not over 2 months, iirc. Didn't have any shipping issues, though. If you haven't heard anything at all, I'd call and ask for a tracking number.

I sent one in; it took a bit longer than originally quoted, but not over 2 months, iirc. Didn't have any shipping issues, though. If you haven't heard anything at all, I'd call and ask for a tracking number.

I did call earlier this afternoon but nobody picked up, guess they let out early

Seems i'm adding another week to the saga lol

I have sent many to them, they aren't always easy to reach. They have always been quick for me but your problem sounds more with USPS than anything else.

I have sent many to them, they aren't always easy to reach. They have always been quick for me but your problem sounds more with USPS than anything else.

Alright, that makes me feel a bit better, thanks :)

Just hope they (usps) didn't lose it

Just called this morning-- apparently now they were out of material for the job which should be in on Wednesday, being shipped out next week

I guess the first guy had no clue what was going on or mistook me for someone else... lol

Ha, glad you were able to touch base. Surprised you talked to more than one person, from my experience there is just one guy that answers the phone there or it literally rings forever because they don't have an answering machine that picks up.

What kind of Wings jersey are you having them do? Aren't Wings jerseys just all one color twill? Red or white depending on the jersey? Seems a little off if thats the case that a place would be out of twill.

It was a 2009 Winter Classic jersey, idk if the material for those was slightly different or not, but they did say they were quite busy so they could be out of the standard stuff too

• TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic