NHL Team Customizers

Probably asked this, anyone know who does the Sabres jerseys?

Does Jersey Express still do all the Buffalo stuff? I know they used to but I'm not sure now.

I believe its Big Bear now. http://www.nybear.com/Home/TackleTwill

Look up the "Looking for 2 Sabres Sweaters" thread one of the guys just got his third done from big bear posted his pictures on there.

I asked JE about customizing the new Sabres alts today and they told me they do the customizations for the team store. They said they get the numbers from the team, so they use the exact felt material and colors. Customization cost is $59.99.

Jersey Express hasn't done the teams on-ice jerseys since at least the 2001-02 season. SSC did them from 2002-03 until 2008-09, as they went out of business, but Big Bear took on their accounts and employees. I've used SSC/Big Bear since 2007 and they definitely do the teams on-ice jerseys, as Edge 2.0 jerseys taunt me whenever I head there to drop of our customers jerseys :angry:

But in all seriousness, they do an amazing job. They do all the jerseys for Sabres Store and a few other local stores as well. Most of the Sabres players buy their jerseys for their friends and family from me and they are very happy with them, as they are the same as the ones they wear haha

Edited by sf3383

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question who does the Jersey customizer for the Canucks?

All of the store jerseys are sent to Central Crests.

I know it's an old post, but Gerry Cosby is VERY expensive. Their prices went up since moving to a storefront a block from MSG. They wanted $200 for a BLANK 2010 Team USA jersey, and $190 customized with Callahan.....and the customization was terrible. Small lettering and numbers. I'd never buy anything from Cosby's, I'd rather send a jersey out to EPS and take my chances. Or even drive to Jersey and have Stitches do it.

As far as I know the Rangers still use Gerry Cosby's for their customization.

However my experience is that their quality control on customization done for retail sale can be hit or miss and they are quite expensive. Personally I'd recommend someone looking to get a Rangers jersey done to go with someplace like IJ or EPS.

Any relation to Stitches in NJ? Do they do customization for the public?

I know that the Mets go to the same place as the Islanders do. Stitches in Whitestone, NY. I posted their website a page or two back.

Any relation to Stitches in NJ? Do they do customization for the public?

I honestly just found out about the one in NJ, so I don't know if they are related. Stitches NY did NYI jerseys for me, so I guess they will do it for the public.

Good customization on your Isles jerseys?

I honestly just found out about the one in NJ, so I don't know if they are related. Stitches NY did NYI jerseys for me, so I guess they will do it for the public.

Nice. I just wanted to know if they do good work, I'm a Rangers fan from Brooklyn....;)

Perfect. They do the jerseys for them! :thumbsup:

Nice. I just wanted to know if they do good work, I'm a Rangers fan from Brooklyn....;)

I would call them first just to make sure they have the rangers font. They were decent prices as well. It was $50 for my Okposo (name and numbers and A), my Roloson name plate was $20 and my Niederreiter with velcro was $30.

Yeah I'm gonna call them during the week. I'm more interested in the old Liberty jerseys (obviously by all my posts lol) and I'd wanna have a blank customized without having to go to Jersey or send it out to EPS and wait 3 months.

I would call them first just to make sure they have the rangers font. They were decent prices as well. It was $50 for my Okposo (name and numbers and A), my Roloson name plate was $20 and my Niederreiter with velcro was $30.

Yeah I'm gonna call them during the week. I'm more interested in the old Liberty jerseys (obviously by all my posts lol) and I'd wanna have a blank customized without having to go to Jersey or send it out to EPS and wait 3 months.

They should be quicker now, the jerseys for the season are already finished...unless they are working on the Mets jerseys. I think it took 6-7 weeks for my Okposo and Niederreiter (I dropped it off while they were actually customizing the Isles jerseys for the year :thumbsup: ).

Does anyone know who does the Toronto Maple Leafs'? Or where the best place in Peel/Halton/GTA to go is for Leafs Jerseys?

Does anyone know who does the Toronto Maple Leafs'? Or where the best place in Peel/Halton/GTA to go is for Leafs Jerseys?

I could never find out but MLL did a bunch of mine and they were perfect so that's where I'm going to bring the rest of mine.

Hockey Experts on Dixie Road brother. They have all the retail Rbk edge authentic and team canada authentic jerseys.

Check out majorleaguelettering.com to get it customized.

I wouldn't trust the retail shop to send it out to get it done.

P.S. I have Blank CCM White Toronto jersey if your interested. you can check it out in this thread here - http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2792&st=1300&p=45743&hl=+litter%20+mat&fromsearch=1entry45743

Gerry Cosby is quite expensive but if they can do the customization you need then you can guarantee it will be perfectly done. They will definately let you know if they cant do it before taking your jersey. They can still do just about all ranger jerseys but they have lost a few lesser ordered players kits over the years. they have done all my rangers and oilers jerseys and ive never had a complaint. Jim is extremely knowledgable and wont steer you wrong. They havent officially done the Rangers jerseys since around 97 or 98, the rangers equipment manager actually handles it himself but they do go to Cosbys for stuff when in a pinch. can anyone tell me of their experience with Triple Threat Sports ?????

Edited by LordStanley94

I'm sending my Isle's jersey to MLL tomorrow. I want him to customize it as a Guerin. Don told me to be very specific. Other then including these pics from Meigray: http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=3214161&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4543&scId=4543

Don already told me that he is going to use air knit for a name plate instead of twill and will also sew the Core of the Four patch on. What else should I include? I was just going to say "Just mimic the pic".

I'm sending my Isle's jersey to MLL tomorrow. I want him to customize it as a Guerin. Don told me to be very specific. Other then including these pics from Meigray: http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=3214161&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4543&scId=4543

Don already told me that he is going to use air knit for a name plate instead of twill and will also sew the Core of the Four patch on. What else should I include? I was just going to say "Just mimic the pic".

The jersey should have an EDGE nameplate. If it is not too late, I would recommend calling Stitches NY (http://www.stitchesny.com/). They are the official stitcher for the Isles, Mets, and Knicks (even though I hate basketball and all teams that play in MSG)! The guy you want to talk to is Eric.

Well it should only be EDGE material if it is an EDGE sweater. St. Pat didn't say that is was, it could be a replica.

He did. It is from MGG. My Okposo is a replica and has the EDGE nameplate. The Isles wore that patch during the first year of the EDGE unis.

• TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic