NHL Team Customizers

1 hour ago, TheKevinShow said:

So, who's the best alternate option for the Ducks' current uniforms?

Also, was there any significant font difference between the CCM/Koho and Reebok versions of Ottawa's 6100s? If not, I don't see why I can't just send my 6100 alt to CES.

It's unclear who can best do work for a Ducks' jersey. Exclusive is a pretty good all-around lettering supplier with many NHL contracts. Cutting Edge did work for the Ducks in the past, but that was for an older font set. Maybe you could find a member here who has had a new Ducks jersey lettered.

As for CES and their fonts, try an image search for Senators game worn jerseys from different seasons, I think you'll get a feel for how the font evolved over time

2 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I can give you a bit more info on Anaheim's letterers.  I don't think Monkey Sports started until 2010/11.  Tags on jerseys from 2008-10 show Sublistitch as the letterer.  (I have pics if you need them.)  Some of the jerseys tagged and lettered by Monkey in 2011/12 were used during the next season- so in 2012/13 the Ducks actually used jerseys lettered by 2 different companies.  The Monkey ones were kiss-cut, and the ones lettered by the new customizer were layered.  

Very nice on the details. Though, I don't think we'd have much luck sending our Ducks jerseys to Sublistitch...

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! When did we get a current Ducks update!?

• TMLFAN unpinned this topic

I'm locking this one up.  Please see LAK74 thread for the updated list.

• TMLFAN locked this topic