Olympic Jersey Inventory Situation

CryWolf

I'm glad there is several retail shops here in Calgary that carry a variety of the Olympic participents and some nations that didn't make the cut. One store has both Austria's home and away threads, as well as Kazakhstan's. Next paycheque and both will be mine.

wow.. those sound like 98 or 2002 jerseys.. do they have any other teams? can you provide pictures of which jerseys they are??

• 4 months later...

Im looking to pick up the White Canada Jersey now that they are in stock. What is the situation with the nameplates now? Do they have the proper names places for the white jerseys?

I have a question aswell, I noticed the 2010 Team USA jerseys are no longer listed. Will they ever be in-stock again?

I jumped on that when Ice Jerseys got some in like a month and a half ago. They recently (couple of weeks ago) sold out I'm guessing because they no longer have them up. River City Sports has some left still, check out their site.

The Minnesota Wild team store, The Hockey Lodge had some blue and throwback USA still in stock when I was there a week ago.