Interesting story

Place this in the strange but true category. Today i went to do my level 3 national coaching certification course (theory) and there is about 20 people in the course with me. Really a wide range of people from different sports Gymnastics, football, baseball and hockey. well the two guys that sat next to me are Stephane Matteau 1994 2 ot goals including game 7 vs the devils and Donald Audette . talked all day with them they had great stories loved it......small work just though i would share im going to see them all day tomorrow too the course is all week end

Do me a favor; grab Matteau's jersey from 1994 for me, will ya?

lol i just got back from day two !! Matteau is a real cool dude told me some awesome stories over lunch. Audette is a much quieter guy. One story he told me was so funny i was almost pissing myself. He said that in 1994 that one of the guys came to the rink shitfaced before game 3. The guy was so sick he puked in the bathroom but didnt flush so when Glen anderson wet in the stall he got pissed so he urinated in the guys skate.Funny story !!! it was great hearing about how he communicated with kovalev too. he played on a line with kovy and anderson. Kovy apparently had a heavy accent when he came up so when he would say PASS it would sound like ###### and everyone would laugh.

great stuff and by the way he told me he kept the puck and jersey from the game 7 of the semis against jersey

Heh...figures. :D

Hey good for him. After that goal, he definitely deserves to have it. I'm pretty sure that'd be the same one he held the Cup in to since they only had one set of jerseys for the playoffs back then.

i really did not ask him but ya i assume its the same jersey. he told me he has some of his old sharks jerseys . i told him those were my favorites so he said he would give me a call and see if he had any old sharks jerseys. Honestly he is such a cool dude. Audette is a quiet guy but drives a nice mercedez lol

lol i just got back from day two !! Matteau is a real cool dude told me some awesome stories over lunch. Audette is a much quieter guy. One story he told me was so funny i was almost pissing myself. He said that in 1994 that one of the guys came to the rink shitfaced before game 3. The guy was so sick he puked in the bathroom but didnt flush so when Glen anderson wet in the stall he got pissed so he urinated in the guys skate.Funny story !!! it was great hearing about how he communicated with kovalev too. he played on a line with kovy and anderson. Kovy apparently had a heavy accent when he came up so when he would say PASS it would sound like ###### and everyone would laugh.

great stuff and by the way he told me he kept the puck and jersey from the game 7 of the semis against jersey

Great stories! Loving reading about the inside hijinks.