Question for people with game worn jerseys

great1

I have a game worn jersey coming at the end of the season but I also have the urge to put this players name on an authentic jersey as I would like to wear it and I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing the game worn. Both jerseys are home and unfortunately this team hasn't worn any patches this season. I am having a hard time deciding on if I should chose another player or not. Has anyone else done this?

I have a game worn jersey coming at the end of the season but I also have the urge to put this players name on an authentic jersey as I would like to wear it and I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing the game worn. Both jerseys are home and unfortunately this team hasn't worn any patches this season. I am having a hard time deciding on if I should chose another player or not. Has anyone else done this?

I guess it depends on how much you love the player. I have 3 Adam Graves jerseys, 1 of them authentic & 2 replica because I don't want to risk getting it dirty. If the player is a homer like Doan in PHX, then its no problem because you are just showing love for the team. If the player is a risk like Heatley, you might want to look into another player. Might I recommend Michalek, hes a true gamer, and can eat up quality minutes on the 2nd line.

I have a blue Rangers Dubinsky EDGE 1.0 jersey that I got last year. I wear it all the time to games.

This year I picked up a game worn blue Dubinsky EDGE 2.0 that I don't wear.

So yea, I pretty much have the exact same jersey in retail and game worn. There is a difference since one is a 1.0 and one is a 2.0, but 99% of people couldn't tell the difference anyway if they didn't know the differences.

Not done that myself but I'd have no problem doing it. I take the same approach to not wearing gamers as you do, so for me it'd make perfect sense.

I don't see an issue in doing this as in my case hockey gamers don't tend to fit me anyways. So if I want a jersey of that player to fit, would have to look into getting one made up with him on it.