Coyotes' name to change?

DerbyCoyote

According to TSN, both potential owners for the team want to change its name, to the Arizona Coyotes or Glendale Coyotes.

Could live with the former, the latter to me sounds ridiculous, but would also probably mean new jerseys, or at least the removal of the Phoenix shoulder patch.

According to TSN, both potential owners for the team want to change its name, to the Arizona Coyotes or Glendale Coyotes.

Could live with the former, the latter to me sounds ridiculous, but would also probably mean new jerseys, or at least the removal of the Phoenix shoulder patch.

I agree, I could live with Arizona Coyotes. Glendale Coyotes is stupid. I realize that the arena is in Glendale, and the City has put out a lot of $ on the arena, but it could alienate other Phoenix area Coyotes fans, and people around the country (and world) don't know where Glendale is at all.

I remember buying some "Arizona Coyotes" t-shirts at Value City back in 1996 or 1997. At some point when they were originally moved from Winnipeg that name was considered or going to be used.

IMG00010-20100411-1057.jpg

IMG00009-20100411-1057.jpg

IMG00011-20100411-1057.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Winnipeg is the birthplace of the coyotes/jets although i dont think that hockey in the desser cannot be succesfull i believe the jets ahould be returned home.

I have an Arizona Coyotes ball cap to go with those shirts.