Rangers' Alumni Association

Brilliant!

I'm not really sure if this is the right forum for this but if not, then by all means, move it to where it belongs.

Sunday night the Rangers held a get-together for all season-ticket holders of more than 10 years. The event was held at the bar and grille inside the Garden at 5:30pm before the start of the game. Once inside, there was free drinks, appetiziers and even an intimate session with four Rangers alums(this included a Q&A session and trivia contest also). Turned out, those guys were Adam Graves, Glenn Anderson, Brian Mullen and Ron Duguay. Everyone who was there got autographs, pictures with the guys and even got the chance to talk to each of them for a time. It really was a great time to spend before the game. Here's some pictures I took:

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10

Picture 11

Sorry for the crappy quality of the first few. It was a dark room.

Pretty cool. Brian Mullen was my neighbor for a while on Long Island. Not a bad guy. These kinds of events are always fun.

Yeah, I always loved Gartner too but he was a chronic DUD in the playoffs. It was a proven fact that he just didn't have anything when it came to the playoffs. The Rangers did good trading him that year because they got a Glenn Anderson who had won 5 Cups already. You can't buy that kind of experience. If they stick with Gartner, maybe they don't win the Cup. Who knows? Then there'd be a 67-year drought and I'd be about ready to shoot myself.

Yeah, I always loved Gartner too but he was a chronic DUD in the playoffs. It was a proven fact that he just didn't have anything when it came to the playoffs. The Rangers did good trading him that year because they got a Glenn Anderson who had won 5 Cups already. You can't buy that kind of experience. If they stick with Gartner, maybe they don't win the Cup. Who knows? Then there'd be a 67-year drought and I'd be about ready to shoot myself.

I agree with you that the experience with Anderson did help them there. I always felt that team was destined that year, there was just something about them that led me to believe that it was going to be their year.