3 New Moderators

CryWolf

I just wanted to welcome our three new moderators who graciously answered my plea for help by offering their services almost immediately. Thank you to lafountain, Brilliant! and JeffB who have all made major contributions to the board over the past many weeks. I am sure they will continue to help to keep the IceJerseys BB community atmosphere interesting, dynamic and friendly - as it has been since day 1. Now hopefully I can get back to getting more orders through our system for the holiday rush!

I just wanted to welcome our three new moderators who graciously answered my plea for help by offering their services almost immediately. Thank you to lafountain, Brilliant! and JeffB who have all made major contributions to the board over the past many weeks. I am sure they will continue to help to keep the IceJerseys BB community atmosphere interesting, dynamic and friendly - as it has been since day 1. Now hopefully I can get back to getting more orders through our system for the holiday rush!

I have added one more moderator to the mix for good measure. Representing all the hockey fans in the desert, DesertRat is now part of our crack team of 'Referees'. Welcome aboard Rat!