Looking for a blank London Knights jersey

I thought it would be easier to find because of the team's popularity, but I have been looking for one of these jerseys all over and no luck so far. Most of the ones I have found are customized and autographed.

Anyone in the London area happen to come across any? Thanks in advance.

I thought it would be easier to find because of the team's popularity, but I have been looking for one of these jerseys all over and no luck so far. Most of the ones I have found are customized and autographed.

I will call my guy in London but I don't know about a blank. they are all made for the players already I bet.

Are you interested in an already tagged one? I have a Dan Girardi #55 one with the 2005 Memorial Cup patch available if you want it.

Are you interested in an already tagged one? I have a Dan Girardi #55 one with the 2005 Memorial Cup patch available if you want it.

I know about the Giradi, but I would have to get it stripped and I rather not do that unless I have to.

I know about the Giradi, but I would have to get it stripped and I rather not do that unless I have to.

hey FYI

I found a bunch of Kitchener Rangers Blanks but I can get any london knights blanks unless I go to london myself and visit all the shops myself.

Hey, I am new here and live in London, What jersey style are you looking for? The RBK style or the older ones?

According to the suplliers each OHL team has a contract with the city that they play in. o getting OHL jerseys for other teams are hard to get. (I tried ot buy a Brampton one for a friend and was told eBay opr directly from the team because of the exclusivity contracts.

Any hoo let me know what you ar elloking fo and I will take a look. I woal by the team store every day. I can also get them fomr my T-shirt supplier.

Hey, I am new here and live in London, What jersey style are you looking for? The RBK style or the older ones?

According to the suplliers each OHL team has a contract with the city that they play in. o getting OHL jerseys for other teams are hard to get. (I tried ot buy a Brampton one for a friend and was told eBay opr directly from the team because of the exclusivity contracts.

Any hoo let me know what you ar elloking fo and I will take a look. I woal by the team store every day. I can also get them fomr my T-shirt supplier.

I am looking for any of these:

51785236.jpg100913.jpg119048.jpg

I already asked the team directly and they are sold out. If you can find one, that would be great. Thanks.

Authentic?

I'm also in London... will have a look for you.

I can get you game worn jerseys, but not in the style you want.

Only one I found is a Corey Perry signed authentic jersey (memorial cup year)

for $400 OBO.

Are you looking for authentic only? or replica ok?

went to Logo Sports here in london today (they pretty much only store that specializes in Jerseys and Sports stuff) and the only London Knights they have is the current ones.... I asked about the ones you looking for and they said they don't make anymore and unless you find someone selling one then good luck...

I will keep an eye out for ya tho... I'm usually on the classified ad's here and they have some jerseys but most are game worn or the current style.

Authentic?

They are all replicas from this year and 2 years ago styles. Blank.

this years versions have the OHL patch on right shoulder like the knights picture above.

$120 +tx cnd

• 6 months later...

I am looking for any of these:

51785236.jpg100913.jpg119048.jpg

I already asked the team directly and they are sold out. If you can find one, that would be great. Thanks.

Saw this today and I remembered you were looking for one of these... had to dig to find the thread again,

anyways.... not blank, but has no name and only $5.00 from this strange seller again

http://cgi.ebay.com/game-worn-london-knights-ccm-jersey-size-54-green-OHL-/260707239575?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cb35cc697

• 3 months later...

here is the white one you are looking for.... although it's an Adult size Small

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-clothing-other-London-Knights-Jersey-W0QQAdIdZ266783930

I live in London if you need me to pickup and send that's no problem.

Thanks, it's way too small for my fat arse, actually have my eye on one on ebay right now! IIRC that small jersey went for $60 on ebay a while back.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Your best bet would be to keep checking kijiji London, but I also check regularly to see whats posted and rarely do they come up.

You won't find one at the Knights proshop or any retailer around here.

Same story with eBay, rarely see any come up - I have a saved search that emails me daily.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but just want to let you know it may be tough. Again kijiji is your best chance probably.

Also looking for a blank Knights, cream version from 2012 season. Looking to turn it into a Maatta