Where to get International jerseys

bjd624

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading to the WHC in Stockholm this weekend. Anybody want me to grab something? Fair warning: they will likely be quite pricey for replicas but hopefully they will have some rarer ones like Italy, France and Norway available.

:blink: I'd be careful of that size 58 MANNSCHAFT business there. Sounds like it could be uh, uncomfortable. :blink:

Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just prefer my jerseys without the huge mannschaft myself.

:blink: I'd be careful of that size 58 MANNSCHAFT business there. Sounds like it could be uh, uncomfortable. :blink:

Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just prefer my jerseys without the huge mannschaft myself.

That's the funniest thing I've seen on here in a while!

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a place where you can get Team Slovakia Nike Swift customised jerseys?

I got one off RiverCity back in the day, but they don't seem to stock them any more...

Does anyone know of a place where you can get Team Slovakia Nike Swift customised jerseys?

I got one off RiverCity back in the day, but they don't seem to stock them any more...

like this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SLOVAKIA-authentic-ice-hockey-jersey-IIHF-Size-60-Nike-/130699708119?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e6e4f46d7

to get it customized, just contact river city and see if they can customize it for you.. I think they had the correct material.

they werent "stocked" back when you got it. that was leftover from the olympics.

like this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SLOVAKIA-authentic-ice-hockey-jersey-IIHF-Size-60-Nike-/130699708119?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e6e4f46d7

to get it customized, just contact river city and see if they can customize it for you.. I think they had the correct material.

they werent "stocked" back when you got it. that was leftover from the olympics.

Oh right, fair enough.

The only issue I had was that I was looking for the newer model, in white.

Also, living outside Canada makes the organising of that a bit of a hassle.

Edited by JonRowson

Oh right, fair enough.

The only issue I had was that I was looking for the newer model, in white.

Also, living outside Canada makes the organising of that a bit of a hassle.

It's not so difficult. I am in Norway and I have no problem as long as you are willing to pay a bit more on the shipping. I have a Slovakia jersey for sale actually, but it's from the 1996 World Cup.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for these jersey's, message me if you have any!

- Team Ukraine Jersey (with Ukrainian symbol on front)

- Nike Winnipeg Falcons Jersey

- 1996 Team Canada World Cup Jersey

- 1991 Team Canada World Junior Jersey

Thanks.

I am looking for these jersey's, message me if you have any!

- Team Ukraine Jersey (with Ukrainian symbol on front)

- Nike Winnipeg Falcons Jersey

- 1996 Team Canada World Cup Jersey

- 1991 Team Canada World Junior Jersey

Thanks.

you the guy on ebay who just messaged me? haha

canada world cup jersey will be easy to find. im sure there will be 10+ on ebay within the next week or so

the winnipeg falcons jersey is around every now and then, ebay is your best bet just search daily.

canada 91 jersey will take some patience. if youre willing to pay a few hundred for one id imagine there will be a gew gamers out there..

the ukraine will be very tough as there arent many out there at all.

• 2 months later...

Been a while for this thread. I have a question that seems like it's dumb, since no one else has asked in this thread and it seems like it would be much easier to find. I've seen a few in various members' collections and I'm wondering where to look for an authentic 2002 team Canada 48. Been looking for a while on Ebay, and nothing but replicas in XL or larger (I'm not a big guy - but I am totally ripped!). Would love to have a Sakic '02 Olympic Gold Medal MVP someday, but gotta get the jersey first, right? Where are they?

ebay. other than that, maybe other collectors in the for sale forum

So, are they relatively rare, as the last few months' absence on Ebay suggests?

Also, forgot to add a couple other questions to my previous post...additionally would like a Sweden authentic from 2006 as well as an authentic from this summer's world championships. Are these available, or is a replica it for Sweden?

I've seen JerseyHub.com and read good things here about the site and the jerseys, but when I see his Sweden jerseys they look nothing like pics from the championships, or any other international competition I'm aware of (however I'm no expert). They're great looking jerseys, but of course, I'd like what was worn on the ice in competition. I'm not able to fit into, nor afford gamers, so retail is my only option.

So, are they relatively rare, as the last few months' absence on Ebay suggests?

Also, forgot to add a couple other questions to my previous post...additionally would like a Sweden authentic from 2006 as well as an authentic from this summer's world championships. Are these available, or is a replica it for Sweden?

I've seen JerseyHub.com and read good things here about the site and the jerseys, but when I see his Sweden jerseys they look nothing like pics from the championships, or any other international competition I'm aware of (however I'm no expert). They're great looking jerseys, but of course, I'd like what was worn on the ice in competition. I'm not able to fit into, nor afford gamers, so retail is my only option.

just search Canada nike jersey on ebay and look that way, not many people know to reference the year(s) that style was worn. probably not too many 48s. But I know they are out there as the womens teams often have size 48s.. heres one that sold for 150.00 .. http://www.ebay.com/...=item53ecd3529b

thejerseyhub.com are just remakes.. all the national team jerseys on that website are.. the only real sweden jerseys are nike jerseys, so if its anything other than a nike, its a fan jersey or a tournament jersey.

sweden authentic from 06 .. I had one a while back.Got it from someone who worked in Torino. you wont really be able to just buy one.. Likely all youll find is a game worn. I think worldhockeyjerseys had the 06 world junior nike game worns and also I think recent game worn swedish jerseys.. contact them. They go for less than 200 bucks. An authentic will fetch around that much , so just go for a gamer in the smallest size avail.

Can you show me exactly the ones youre looking for? heres a website for reference..

http://mmdresy.nhlad...o/?page_id=1125

If you cant afford an international gamer, youll likely almost never find what youre looking for. These things arent really made for retail nowadays unless your team Canada..I wish they even made replicas of all top level teams, but usually its only the top 8 or so if were lucky..

just search Canada nike jersey on ebay and look that way, not many people know to reference the year(s) that style was worn. probably not too many 48s. But I know they are out there as the womens teams often have size 48s.. heres one that sold for 150.00 .. http://www.ebay.com/...=item53ecd3529b

thejerseyhub.com are just remakes.. all the national team jerseys on that website are.. the only real sweden jerseys are nike jerseys, so if its anything other than a nike, its a fan jersey or a tournament jersey.

sweden authentic from 06 .. I had one a while back.Got it from someone who worked in Torino. you wont really be able to just buy one.. Likely all youll find is a game worn. I think worldhockeyjerseys had the 06 world junior nike game worns and also I think recent game worn swedish jerseys.. contact them. They go for less than 200 bucks. An authentic will fetch around that much , so just go for a gamer in the smallest size avail.

Can you show me exactly the ones youre looking for? heres a website for reference..

http://mmdresy.nhlad...o/?page_id=1125

If you cant afford an international gamer, youll likely almost never find what youre looking for. These things arent really made for retail nowadays unless your team Canada..I wish they even made replicas of all top level teams, but usually its only the top 8 or so if were lucky..

Ok, thanks for the information. I've been searching "Canada Hockey Jersey" and somehow missed that 48. I'll do the Nike search from here on out.

For the Swedens I'd like the gold medal game blue jersey like this

http://mmdresy.nhladdons.info/wp-content/uploads/swe2005-06-oly.jpg

and one from the tournament this last summer like this: yellow or blue

http://mmdresy.nhladdons.info/wp-content/uploads/swe2009-10-2011-12-home.jpg

The '06 I'd have made into a Forsberg and the '12 into a Landeskog.

If there's nothing available but remakes or replicas, I'm ok with that. Just would prefer authentic retails if available. If they're not available, though, I'm ok with the alternative.

they never made authentic retails of those, so youll have a really hard time finding one, especially in size 48. .. that '12 jersey worldhockeyjerseys has womens jerseys of, youd have to strip them to make it into a landeskog in your size.. those '12 jerseys run REALLY small for their size. id say a 54 is almost equivalent to a 48

they never made authentic retails of those, so youll have a really hard time finding one, especially in size 48. .. that '12 jersey worldhockeyjerseys has womens jerseys of, youd have to strip them to make it into a landeskog in your size.. those '12 jerseys run REALLY small for their size. id say a 54 is almost equivalent to a 48

Thanks again for all the info. I'll see what I can find.

I don't really know. I saw a jersey on ebay this week, but I couldn't find any rosters to find info on the player, so I ended up passing on it and someone else bought it. I was hoping to be able to find rosters but I didn't think to ask here. I don't have any particular player in mind, cause I don't know the rosters.