My Collection on Webshots

Just got pics of my collection uploaded and thought I would share.

My Collection

Just got pics of my collection uploaded and thought I would share.

My Collection

how come your Crosby and Malkin edge's have the rbk logo on the sleeves?

or are they Premiers?

I just got an edge 1.0 and mine has no rbk logo on sleeve

They aren't edge's, just premiers with the jock tag taken off.

They aren't edge's, just premiers with the jock tag taken off.

ahh! :ninja: <-- You

• 2 months later...

Have to retake my collection (for insurance - and to simplify by breaking into teams..), Anaheim done....only 30 plus to go with defunct and allstars...oh well summers over winter is coming.. :(Anaheim..

going to aim for a team or more per week....

working fast....2 more up Atlanta Flames and Atlanta Thrashers, for this and all future and present, if u see 2 or more of the same, its not an error they are doubles of the same, I have several cases of this....ok it got a little addicting and out of hand at times, i think some of us have all been there :)

You do know that you can start your own topic on this right? You don't have to piggyback on another one. I'm sure we're all quite curious to see what you've got anyway. :D Do you want me to take these two posts and create one for you?

You do know that you can start your own topic on this right? You don't have to piggyback on another one. I'm sure we're all quite curious to see what you've got anyway. :D Do you want me to take these two posts and create one for you?

Looked at title as more of as a general for all as 'my' being whomever, not just the originator of the topic...more where anyone could post their webshots stuff....but that's cool..I've got 30 plus teams to go (with defunct)so will go to new subj...no issues you love it as much as I... :thumbsup: