Where To Find Letter and Number Kits

Oates

Anyone know a reputable source to purchase them from? Or I should say any source at all since I know of none.

Looking for a home Flyers kit (A-Z) circa '84 to '97.

+1 for Exclusive Pro, they were fantastic with communication, listened to what I wanted and worked with me, and cut/shipped sleeve numbers that I got 2 days after first contact. Plus they were perfect.

exclusivepro.com or gamedaysportsarchives.com are two I would recommend.

Nice. Going to get an estimate | quote from both and report back with a price for anyone else that's interested.

EPS for sure. Sent in two Flyers authentics for nameplate replacements and the materials and fonts are dead on.

Don't forget about IceJerseys - they don't sell loose kits, but they do tremendous work and you can always just send your jerseys in to them. Just get some reference pics of what exactly you're looking for and shoot them an e-mail.

I strongly recommend wherever you got to get your jersey customized, you be sure to be as detailed as possible about what you are expecting. Tons of reference pics, explanation of placement of patches or "C"/"A" etc. Do NOT assume they'll just know what you want - be sure to tell them.

Don't forget about IceJerseys - they don't sell loose kits, but they do tremendous work and you can always just send your jerseys in to them. Just get some reference pics of what exactly you're looking for and shoot them an e-mail.

I strongly recommend wherever you got to get your jersey customized, you be sure to be as detailed as possible about what you are expecting. Tons of reference pics, explanation of placement of patches or "C"/"A" etc. Do NOT assume they'll just know what you want - be sure to tell them.

Do NOT assume they'll just know what you want - be sure to tell them.

Great advice - I learned this the hard way!

Good advice indeed, in this case they will be used for web design.

Got a price from gamedaysportsarchives.com. $38.00 with shipping to the states, should I pull the trigger? As a personal rule I never send money to anyone outside of ebay or a corporate store but I'm willing to make an exception.

How do you go about sending reference pics to IceJerseys? I mean, I usually fill out the form online, do you supplement with an e-mail afterwards?

How do you go about sending reference pics to IceJerseys? I mean, I usually fill out the form online, do you supplement with an e-mail afterwards?

I stole the idea from JeffB, but I print out a spec sheet showing reference pics and details regarding what I'm expecting that I include in the package when I send my jersey in to get customized.

If you have questions about whether or not IJ can do something, I'd say use their contact form on the website or PM CryWolf to find out who to contact. You won't be able to attach the pics to the contact form, but I'd make it clear I want to e-mail them the reference materials to verify they can match the customization.

EPS for sure. Sent in two Flyers authentics for nameplate replacements and the materials and fonts are dead on.

It's on then, thanks for the vote of confidence.

It's all about Lappy :doh:

• 2 weeks later...

gamedaysports came through today.

Lettering is dead on.

Delighted with the their communication, they quickly relieved my reservations about paying for services through paypal outside of corporate stores and ebay.

Would recommend them in a heart beat.

Edited by Oates