Classic Auction Pain

sungod661

Well it came and went and i did not spend the 1 million for the henderson but i got some sweet jerseys.

Pronger whalers rc

steve heinze ccm alternate very rare because ccm only made them the 1995-1996 year

Andre Dawson 1984 expos jersey

2 CAREY price edge jerseys

And i have completed a trade my freind got the Daniel Berthiaume jets

so i havetraded him a burger king replica, a double ccm gretzky and a quebec nordiques 1994 gamer( savard)

All in all a good Haul

i did not get the roenick the rice got a little out of whack at 3500 i was in it till the end though.

and the Finn purple went for a reasonable price the burger king however went for 2100 which i felt was reasonable given the action it got early.

it was fun i will think about the roenick for awhile but i nailed some nice ones

Very nice haul indeed! I am sure you can't wait for them to arrive. :thumbsup:

Well it came and went and i did not spend the 1 million for the henderson but i got some sweet jerseys.

Pronger whalers rc

steve heinze ccm alternate very rare because ccm only made them the 1995-1996 year

Andre Dawson 1984 expos jersey

2 CAREY price edge jerseys

And i have completed a trade my freind got the Daniel Berthiaume jets

so i havetraded him a burger king replica, a double ccm gretzky and a quebec nordiques 1994 gamer( savard)

All in all a good Haul

i did not get the roenick the rice got a little out of whack at 3500 i was in it till the end though.

and the Finn purple went for a reasonable price the burger king however went for 2100 which i felt was reasonable given the action it got early.

it was fun i will think about the roenick for awhile but i nailed some nice ones

Wait, is this the same Sungod from Ministry Of Sports that has a penchant for stirring the pot in 2on2 matches?

Get the Roenick man, '94 weight bug FTW.

Edited by Oates

Wait, is this the same Sungod from Ministry Of Sports that has a penchant for stirring the pot in 2on2 matches?

Get the Roenick man, '94 weight bug FTW.

who there calls me?

how much did you send in all? $10k+?

you must be a millionaire! :)

I also avoided the Henderson, outbid by 1,275,000 by my best estimate....guilty of throwing down on the 30th ann Finn and WHA Gretzky/Howe set however...late nights in front of a computer screen while my girlfriend is at work(good thing) now to await the arrivals....

you guys HAVE to post pic's of all them sweet sweet jerseys when they arrive.

OR ELSE!! :angry:

of course, will also add pic of pro Nike Tampa size 52(factory sample - they never wore Nike).... :o

YES!

Nice grab on the Andre Dawson Expos jersey, Sungod661. You got to love the Hawk.

Very nice indeed. Speaking of baseball jerseys just picked up one of these

http://www.loge13.com/img/Uniform_Aug_2009.jpg

At Citi field today. Very nice team issue for cheaper than a blank authentic. Plus these were never retailed

You can get a steal on game issueds at ball stadiums. I've heard some are let go For 99 bucks at some stadiums. Don't know if hockeys the same.

I believe it is harder in hockey to pick up game issues at the stadiums.

Did classic send you the invoice?? I havent received a thing yet

I haven't rec'd one yet and if I log in to their site, there is nothing on my profile....give it a couple days i guess.

@ canes great pick up ! i live in montreal and will be going to the HAWKS induction at cooperstown at the end of july. The hawk, the Kid , Rock Raines, Eli are my heroes i grew up watching those guys now The Hawks jERSEY WILL TAKE ITS PLACE NEXT TO my #30 of the Rock and i will sleep well at night knowing my childhood memories are in basement next to each other safe to share with my kids and friends (can you put a price on that???)

hopefully they invoice me soon (did i really just say that?).

I am excited about receiving them all The pronger was a steal that a jersey in 5 years will be worth 5Xtimes that and i strcitly picked it up with the intention of selling it in the future (after his induction).

The purple monster was great purchase that jersey will net a hefty return much sooner then later!!

who there calls me?

It's Jesus man, thought you could tell by my accent you fetachee :lol:

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU? Sheesh we havent talked in 2 years so whats new buddy?

@iced on the isalnd i got the invoice today i will drive down there monday and pick up my things.....and on the phone he said he is willing to sell me other items i am interested in that didnt sell......yahooooooooo

I have one of those. Is yours black?

white...there probably aren't too many out there.....

I went to the CLASSIC office today to pick up my Winnings. The "jersey" was already sent off to the winner of the auction apparently the original owner is Mitchell Goldhar who is the ceo of all the smart centres around canada. Well as i was picking up my jersey Mr. Goldhar came in to pick up his checkor something and i talked with him for 5 minutes a very nice gentleman. All in all a crazy day i got my jersey the Pronger is off to be framed and the Dawson jersey has taken his perch next to the "rock" the will patrol my basement for many years to come.

Also yeseteday my buddy brought me the Berthiaume i cant beleve how heavy the jersey is wow.....its funny the name bar is embroidered lol gotta love the 80's