Anybody have pictures of Gretzky's game used burger king jersey

TMLFAN

I plan on having EPS make the kit for me but would like to have a reference picture to give them since I noticed a couple of small errors with their kit. If you have them please send them to me or post them up, the higher res the better.

Thanks.

hate to jump in here but where can I look up this EPS place?

www.exclusivepro.com

I plan on having EPS make the kit for me but would like to have a reference picture to give them since I noticed a couple of small errors with their kit. If you have them please send them to me or post them up, the higher res the better.

Thanks.

Search it on Getty images.

if your in toronto you should try gamedaysportsarchives.com they did my burger king jersey and it was quality work and the price was reasonable

Don't have a pic of Gretzky's game worn.. Only quality photo Wayne in the jersey I'm aware of. But here's a game worn Mattias Norstrom '95 - '96:

9596laaltnorstromlogo.th.jpg

9596laaltnorstrombk.th.jpg

9596laaltnorstromfrt.th.jpg

9596laaltnorstromtag.th.jpg

9596laaltnorstromss.th.jpg

Send me your email..I'll send u pics of my pro...

Edited by Iced on the Island

if your in toronto you should try gamedaysportsarchives.com they did my burger king jersey and it was quality work and the price was reasonable

I use him for a lot of my stuff but the burger king Gretzky on his site isn't accurate. EPS' isn't 100% accurate either but it's closer then gameday's and would only need minor tweaking on a couple letters to make perfect which is why I want to go with them.

Thanks for the help everybody but I've seen those two pics on Getty already but they don't show the back which is what I'm really looking for. I've got pics of a bunch of other BK gameworn/issued pics that I'm using letters off to make Gretzky but I still haven't found ones that show the Z, K, and Y.

Thanks for the help everybody but I've seen those two pics on Getty already but they don't show the back which is what I'm really looking for. I've got pics of a bunch of other BK gameworn/issued pics that I'm using letters off to make Gretzky but I still haven't found ones that show the Z, K, and Y.

I have the jersey - if I could figure out how to post the image here I would but probably best to PM me with your email.

Finding pics of Gretzky's actual jersey looks to be impossible but if anybody has pics of a gamer of any player with a Z or Y in their name please post it.

Finding pics of Gretzky's actual jersey looks to be impossible but if anybody has pics of a gamer of any player with a Z or Y in their name please post it.

Your only chance for a "Z" is if Doug Zmolek who played 16 games for the Kings that season had a Burger King jersey. The "Y" should be possible though.

I have the jersey - if I could figure out how to post the image here I would but probably best to PM me with your email.

Sent u my team issued pics to your email, did u get them?...wait, here..96 alt back...

Sent u my team issued pics to your email, did u get them?...wait, here..96 alt back...

I did but some of the letters do not match the letters on the other gamers I've seen. Was the customization done after the fact or was it done by the same place that did the game jerseys because it doesn't look right?

I did but some of the letters do not match the letters on the other gamers I've seen. Was the customization done after the fact or was it done by the same place that did the game jerseys because it doesn't look right?

came from the team...seeing it in person and seeing vids of those games they look the same...check youtube....or may be my light...all my stuff is in the basement most pics are in a brighter light...want more lmk, I'll take it outside/lay it flat on the ground...(on a plastic sheet of course..) :lol:

came from the team...seeing it in person and seeing vids of those games they look the same...check youtube....or may be my light...all my stuff is in the basement most pics are in a brighter light...want more lmk, I'll take it outside/lay it flat on the ground...(on a plastic sheet of course..) :lol:

I'm sure the jersey came from the team because authentics were never made available for retail but the customization does not look the same as the other gamers I have pics off.

Here is your jersey;

2535687030106546041S600x600Q85.jpg

The letters on the gamers are italic and yours are not. Have a look at the pics of the gamers I posted and compare the "G" "R" and "E". I don't think that your jersey came from the team with the customization done already, I think another shop did the work and didn't match it up too well.

2162082880105461084S600x600Q85.jpg2584391390105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

if u have the letter shape just make sure they're leaned right slightly, I stretched mine across for photos...then u should be ok, again ,there are several horrible jobs done on these, some with incorrect twill, or I have one and have seen others with a white namebar, which beside one without looks ridiculous.....

This May be the only picture out there of the back of Gretzky's BK that shows decent detail. The Font is Definitely in Italics (Not at all a regular font just tilted), and the spacing is slightly wider then most people have done on their replica's.

Hope it helps whoever needs it !:)

Thanks for the pic of the "Z" all I need is a "Y" and I can photoshop GRETZKY