Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brilliant!

Member collection galleries

132 posts in this topic

Here's mine....still a work in progress....

My Jersey Collection

mine is in the siggy below... yeah i got around 15 fakes give or take a few... BUT im proud of every jersey...

Jerseymikea - THERE ARE SO MANY JERSEYS THAT I WOULD ABSOLUTLY LOVE TO STEAL FROM YOU!... Nodl, Kapanen(if it wasnt auto'd) Soderstrom!!!!, Timonen, Vokun, Sedienberg, Dopita, GOD what i would do to have 30 seconds to snatch up as many as i can LOL!

great collections Brilliant! & HockeyMusic

http://community.webshots.com/user/justanothavictim

@Brilliant!

Are you going to list up all the links in one post afterwards?

Good idea....

devilsfan how did you get them rutgers jerseys I WANT ONE SO BAD!!!..

Brilliant!, will you be editing to keep all links in the first post?

Not trying to create extra work for you, but just wondering...

I really need to redo the photo's of my collection. That will happen next week.

I really need to redo the photo's of my collection. That will happen next week.

Dude I've been saying that myself for almost two years ... facepalm.gif

My problem is I have too many blanks needing customization, I keep thinking once I get some more done I'll retake all of my photos and post them. Right now I have 75+ jerseys waiting for customization.

My problem is I have too many blanks needing customization, I keep thinking once I get some more done I'll retake all of my photos and post them. Right now I have 75+ jerseys waiting for customization.

Heh I wish I had that many. If you look at my pictures they are bad and half of them have been sold.

i dont have my authentics and replicas on my webshots (only my gamers and signed jerseys), but here goes:

http://community.webshots.com/user/ferro0039

My collection link is below:

I tried to stop getting jerseys that were uncustomized. It is costly to mail them safely up to Canada, where you were gaurenteed a great job (IJ especially) and with all the recent patches involved it added that much more to the cost of the kits. When all was said and done an authentic jersey that you were lucky to win on ebay for $100 wound up costing you about $250-$300.

I love the Wojtek Wolski jersey! I thought he was born in Poland but I guess the family moved to Canada at an early age or something...I'll have to research his bio....Great collection!! When I got to page five or six I was thinking you must have just about every significant player in the Avalanche history....Awesome love for your team...and yes YOU CAN call it YOUR team! :thumbsup:

I love the Wojtek Wolski jersey! I thought he was born in Poland but I guess the family moved to Canada at an early age or something...I'll have to research his bio....Great collection!! When I got to page five or six I was thinking you must have just about every significant player in the Avalanche history....Awesome love for your team...and yes YOU CAN call it YOUR team! :thumbsup:

Mike...Blog post coming regarding the Wolski. I think you'll like it. And as much as I'd like to call it "my team" it's not! :lol:

NO ITS YOUR TEAM!

NO ITS YOUR TEAM!

It's a long story, don't worry about it.

Attitude not cool dude

Attitude not cool dude

What attitude?

I find it hilarious that you're completely rude and disrespectful to just about everyone on this board, yet you're the one who is constantly accusing everyone else of jumping on your case.

Take a second and think about all the people here who you think have given you attitude. Do you think it's really all of us who have a problem, or just maybe do you think the problem is you?

It's a long story, don't worry about it.

@aketon

Your telling me after I compliment him, this response is warranted?

And also I throw no punches unless swung at first

:D

Mike...Blog post coming regarding the Wolski. I think you'll like it. And as much as I'd like to call it "my team" it's not! :lol:

Just read your blog for the first time today reguarding the Blue Sakic all star jersey...Great story behind the shirt and yes you are right, it's the stories behind the jerseys, the people you meet and come into contact with, that makes a collection. It's not how much or how many, its who, how and why!

What attitude?

I find it hilarious that you're completely rude and disrespectful to just about everyone on this board, yet you're the one who is constantly accusing everyone else of jumping on your case.

Take a second and think about all the people here who you think have given you attitude. Do you think it's really all of us who have a problem, or just maybe do you think the problem is you?

Just for the record, I wasn't Jumping all over him with my "Karma" comment. I believe in Karma and tried to "tongue in cheek" make a point with the "hottie" scenario...Im not judging him. His values are his own to deal with. Someday he will have to answer for it in one way or another.