Hockey East

lafountain

Being a fan of college hockey, I am really looking forward to this season.

Time to see if Vermont can do something in Conference games and make a move. I was originally worried about their move from ECAC to Hockey East but they were a good team last year. Joe Fallon is a great goaltender who should be drafted into the NHL. If not, he will still find work in hockey if he chooses to continue pursuing that career.

Of course BC and BU are still the teams to beat within the conference.

On a sidenote: Icejerseys, it would be nice to see more college hockey jerseys available.

Being a fan of college hockey, I am really looking forward to this season.

Time to see if Vermont can do something in Conference games and make a move. I was originally worried about their move from ECAC to Hockey East but they were a good team last year. Joe Fallon is a great goaltender who should be drafted into the NHL. If not, he will still find work in hockey if he chooses to continue pursuing that career.

Of course BC and BU are still the teams to beat within the conference.

On a sidenote: Icejerseys, it would be nice to see more college hockey jerseys available.

Hey LaFountain,

Big fan of Hockey East..Had a few friends who played at Canissius and Bentley ( both teams are now in the Atlantic)

The Terriers and Eagles both have great programs but i think Vermont will be the sleeper hit.

In regards to the College Jerseys being available here at IceJerseys we have the ability to acquire them but we need a large orders to make that happen.Unfortunately the supplier expects us to order every style/size of each teams jersey...but if the deman is there...we will make it happen.

Villavelocity

Hey LaFountain,

Big fan of Hockey East..Had a few friends who played at Canissius and Bentley ( both teams are now in the Atlantic)

The Terriers and Eagles both have great programs but i think Vermont will be the sleeper hit.

In regards to the College Jerseys being available here at IceJerseys we have the ability to acquire them but we need a large orders to make that happen.Unfortunately the supplier expects us to order every style/size of each teams jersey...but if the deman is there...we will make it happen.

Villavelocity

Tim Kunes, a guy one of my sons played with when they were younger is now playing with BC. He was drafted by the Canes a couple of years ago, but so far he's stayed in school. No idea if he'll ever make the jump to pro but it would be interesting to see. Timmy went off to Canada when he was about 16 though to really pursue hockey. My son never wanted to leave home. I wonder sometimes now, though, if he would have been able to keep up if he'd been able to deal with leaving his friends and family to pursue the sport. Can't complain though... he's doing pretty well for himself in college, playing club hockey, and making us proud.

Villavelocity

Thanks for the info

Is ECHL very popular? Do they get big crowds?

ECHL games regularly draw 5000-7000 people game

basically the pro hierarchy looks like this in North America:

NHL

AHL

ECHL

SPHL

Central

United

NCAA Hockey is broken into:

ECAC

WCHA

Hockey East

CCHA

Atlantic Hockey

CHA

• 10 months later...

I was looking at acquiring a Vermont jersey, but noticed that USCHO lists two different manufacturers for the Vermont jersey. Does anyone who has purchased college jerseys before know which would be the way to go whether it be Nike or Koronis? I looked Koronis up and they do have contracts with many major colleges, but I personally have never heard of them.

I was looking at acquiring a Vermont jersey, but noticed that USCHO lists two different manufacturers for the Vermont jersey. Does anyone who has purchased college jerseys before know which would be the way to go whether it be Nike or Koronis? I looked Koronis up and they do have contracts with many major colleges, but I personally have never heard of them.

We actually just put up a bunch of college jerseys on the site - including Vermont (check out the 'College Hockey' section from the left menu). We used to carry Koronis - but now we only offer the Nike jerseys. Nothing wrong with the Koronis jerseys, we just had supply problems with them. I would say both brands are equivalent.

We actually just put up a bunch of college jerseys on the site - including Vermont (check out the 'College Hockey' section from the left menu). We used to carry Koronis - but now we only offer the Nike jerseys. Nothing wrong with the Koronis jerseys, we just had supply problems with them. I would say both brands are equivalent.

Thanks for the info and the heads up, guess I will shift my order from where it was going to be from to icejerseys.

Thanks for the info and the heads up, guess I will shift my order from where it was going to be from to icejerseys.

Whoo hoo college jerseys on IJ! Awesome!!! Any chance RPI might make an appearance on here :thumbsup: ?

Unfortunately RPI isn't available from our suppliers.

I know- long shot at best- oh well good selection anyway!