Hartfor Whalers Customization Help

bjd624

But I'm sorry... I need some help making a decision

i have a Navy Blue Whalers Jersey that i plan on getting customized...

well I cant quite decide on who to get on it

I have narrowed it down to 3 choices

24 Sami Kapanen

55 Kieth Priemau

94 Brendan Shanahan

I know its my jersey get who i want... but i just cant decide and maybe some has a point or a reason that one would be better than the other..

so if we can put it all behind and help a homie make a decision

BTW on the subject of customization ... my Soderstrom and Salo Fisherman jersyes ARE A GO!!!! so excited!!!

*starts chant* PRONGER! PRONGER!

From the choices you have listed, I would go with 94 Brendan Shanahan. I have always been a fan of him, and you would look unique in that.

Which ever person, you go with, I am sure it will look great. Good luck. :thumbsup:

ok 1 vote for shanny... any other input?

where are my favorite posters.... aketon? johnnyonthspot? floutown? tmlfan? brilliant?..

I'm wondering why you felt it necessary to call all of us out?

The little ball of hate, Dineen, Sanderson, or Kapanen would be my choices. In that order.

you guys are my favorite posters and i enjoy your input... NOTE: Johnnyonthespots in there... i consider him a friend, I've had no problems with brilliant...while me and you and me and akteon don't always agree and see eye to eye I still enjoy both of your input...this is the internet, a good portion of us will never meet, so why argue and hold grudges, life is too short, say what you say feel how you feel... but this is a discussion board correct?... and we discuss a topic of common ground, which in this case is Hockey Jerseys, if we all agreed and felt the same way and liked the same things this place would be BORING! differences are what makes it interesting...so if you feel offended that i called you out... sorry...but i didn't call you or anyone else out for an argument or a battle, i called out because each opinion matters....

your still not upset about the 04 playoffs are you :D?

The little ball of hate, Dineen, Sanderson, or Kapanen would be my choices. In that order.

I've been leaning twords Kapanen but then I see su-Primeau and then i think classic Shanahan

you guys are my favorite posters and i enjoy your input... NOTE: Johnnyonthespots in there... i consider him a friend, I've had no problems with brilliant...while me and you and me and akteon don't always agree and see eye to eye I still enjoy both of your input...this is the internet, a good portion of us will never meet, so why argue and hold grudges, life is too short, say what you say feel how you feel... but this is a discussion board correct?... and we discuss a topic of common ground, which in this case is Hockey Jerseys, if we all agreed and felt the same way and liked the same things this place would be BORING! differences are what makes it interesting...so if you feel offended that i called you out... sorry...but i didn't call you or anyone else out for an argument or a battle, i called out because each opinion matters....

your still not upset about the 04 playoffs are you :D?

I still haven't gotten over 93.

http://www.flyershistory.com/cgi-bin/opponent.cgi?Toronto_Maple_Leafs

?

flyers vs TML 04,03,99, 77? what happened in 93?

From wikipedia;

"Conference finals

This exciting and very heated seven-game series has long been remembered by hockey fans. The Toronto Maple Leafs iced a highly competitive team for the first time in years and were hoping to break their 26-year Stanley Cup drought; they had not even been to the Final since their last Cup win in 1967. The Los Angeles Kings, led by captain Wayne Gretzky, also had high ambitions. During Game 1 (a dominating victory for the Leafs) Los Angeles blue-liner Marty McSorley delivered a serious open ice hit on Toronto's Doug Gilmour. Leafs captain Wendel Clark took exception to the hit and went after McSorley for striking their star player. Toronto coach Pat Burns tried scaling the bench to get at Los Angeles coach Barry Melrose because he thought he ordered the hit on Gilmour (McSorley later remarked in interviews that he received dozens of death threat messages on his hotel phone from angry fans). Toronto would take a 3–2 series lead after five games. Game 6 went back west to the Great Western Forum in Los Angeles; it too was not without controversy and was also decided on an overtime goal. During the 1992–93 season, there was a league-wide crackdown on high-sticking infractions, whether they were accidental or not. In Game 6, Gilmour was part of controversy once again. With the game tied at 4 in overtime, Wayne Gretzky accidentally clipped him in the face with the blade of his stick. Many thought that referee Kerry Fraser should have called a penalty on the play, but Gretzky was not penalized, and he went on to score the overtime goal moments later, evening the series at 3–3. He would score three goals in the deciding game to give Los Angeles a berth in the Stanley Cup Final for the first time in franchise history and also the first time the Kings win a playoff series against an Original Six team. Gretzky has been quoted as saying that his performance in Game 7 was the best NHL game of his career."

He's talking about Gretzky high-sticking Gilmour in Game 6 of the Campbell Finals and not getting called for it, then scoring the OT winner to force Game 7. He proceeded to score a hat trick in Game 7 to get the Kings to the Finals. I hate the Leafs but even I thought they were cheated out of that series.

AHHH.. i was just making a reference (the being upset from 04 line) to the last time flyers and leafs faced e/o in the playoffs... i was 4 years old in 93...i dont remember any of that :D

Kapanen, friend ;)

Honestly you can't go wrong with any of those 3, I just think Kapanen's a great choice, plus he was one of my favorite Flyers so that's can't hurt.

AHHH.. i was just making a reference (the being upset from 04 line) to the last time flyers and leafs faced e/o in the playoffs... i was 4 years old in 93...i dont remember any of that :D

My parents were contemplating having a child at the time the Leafs got knocked out in 93 and even I know what went on.

I have narrowed it down to 3 choices

24 Sami Kapanen

55 Kieth Priemau

94 Brendan Shanahan

Definitely Priemau.

Definitely.

He's talking about Gretzky high-sticking Gilmour in Game 6 of the Campbell Finals and not getting called for it, then scoring the OT winner to force Game 7. He proceeded to score a hat trick in Game 7 to get the Kings to the Finals. I hate the Leafs but even I thought they were cheated out of that series.

what high stick? ;)