The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Bought a jersey from Jordan's House. Had a GREAT overall experience. He offered a great price, shipped the jersey very quickly, and demonstrated swift communication. I would definitely buy from again. Thanks Jordan!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm brand new on here and fairly new to jersey collecting. I recently purchased a Capitals Alzner Winter Classic Jersey from Bobcat1988. He recognized I was a Newbie and the transaction was not only flawless, but he went above and beyond to answer all the questions I had. Great guy to deal with and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend.

Great trade with HockeyMusic! Awesome guy to deal with - thanks man!

Big time!! Josh provided me with an absolute grail.........he was very helpful and kept good communication even through the delays of the postal system.

I don't know if he posted pics of his arrival, but Slim, I am sorry in advance....

I'm brand new on here and fairly new to jersey collecting. I recently purchased a Capitals Alzner Winter Classic Jersey from Bobcat1988. He recognized I was a Newbie and the transaction was not only flawless, but he went above and beyond to answer all the questions I had. Great guy to deal with and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend.

Glad the jersey arrived for you today, mds0020! He's a great new addition to the community and I recommend working with him. Welcome again!

I don't know if he posted pics of his arrival, but Slim, I am sorry in advance....

Not sure what you're talking about, but it sounds like it probably starts with a 'C', and ends with a 'ooper Penguins jersey"

That's ok; Josh is a good kid ;D

Not sure what you're talking about, but it sounds like it probably starts with a 'C', and ends with a 'ooper Penguins jersey"

That's ok; Josh is a good kid ;D

Unfortunately you are correct.......but I got another jersey in return that ends in "Penguins jersey"

And the jersey I got in return was the reason I bought the Cooper Pens shirt in the first place

• 3 weeks later...

Purchased a 2.0 58 Islanders home from Islesfan25 customized as Nielsen. He had great communication the whole time, (due to a hiccup by USPS), and everything was just as promised.

Highly recommend! Thanks again Josh!

Just wanted to publicly thank Brilliant! for the wonderful job he did on my sz 50 Rangers blank, now a Beukeboom!

It was worth the wait. Can't wait to wear it on the Stadium Series Ice this Friday.

Cheers,

Shark

beuk_01.jpg

beuk_02.jpg

I believe around 4. Meeting my OTHER friend named CJ at 3:30 there.

Gotcha, should be a blast, though!

Just wanted to send out shout outs to CMJ, rangersfan, and D722 for offering me reasonable deals on the jerseys I had for sale and their quick payments. Hope you guys love your new acquisitions :)

My other shout out is to Superthegreat for selling me the Burgundy Avs 3rd jersey I've been looking for AND for offering to take it directly to Denver Athletic to get that jersey customized with Peter Forsberg :) Awesome communication and I'm really excited to get the jersey when it's done!

^ Thanks right back to ya, Prowl. Easy transaction --- a pleasure. Glad to get someone what they want, and always happy to help. It's gonna look great.

Another pleasant transaction with D722. Fast payment and great communication. Your jersey is on its way!

Thanks for the shout out D. I would also recommend moosejuice2. Lightning fast payments and awesome communication. Would definitely deal with again

• 2 weeks later...