The feedback thread

Brilliant!

I had a great purchase from Hannu Virta, five really nice jerseys at a very fair price with solid communication and swift delivery.

I also had a good deal with FuzzyPenguin, who bought an old SandowSK Pens jersey from me.

Thank again, fellas.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great purchase from Hannu Virta, five really nice jerseys at a very fair price with solid communication and swift delivery.

I also had a good deal with FuzzyPenguin, who bought an old SandowSK Pens jersey from me.

Thank again, fellas.

Likewise, shipped super quick. Quality board member :thumbsup: . Now the long process of trying to make it perfect begins, I figure the more projects I have to concentrate on the less I will impulse buy on ebay haha.

I had a definitely negative experience with forzzaazzurri

In his listing he mentions his jerseys for sale and says "here are a few." The links in his sig are clickable and show large shots of the jerseys. I asked him how much for the Roy Habs jersey, he said $300. We ultimately settled on $250 and I paid him. The problem is that the pics in his sig show the jersey in excellent condition with a patch attached. In reality, it has a nasty cigarette burn hole in the sleeve and the patch is not attached. Given I've paid less than that for *mint* Roy and other Habs jerseys from the era that needed no work at all. I definitely would not have made the purchase knowing of these defects.

I contacted him immediately and he did not respond for well over a week. Ultimately I reached him by email and very calmly stated his IJ listing did not mention any such defects. He said I was supposed to go to his eBay items and look. That seems odd to me. You've got a listing with pics here, why would I do extra leg work automatically? Further, he claims the listing *instructs* you to go to his page, when in reality it says "More jerseys on My eBay page, link below. 25%-40% off the fix priced auctions to forum members." If the pics are already shown in the listing, why would I bother looking at "more" jerseys?

I proposed that I return the jersey to him, pay return shipping and and also pay the initial shipping so that at a minimum he didn't lose anything on the sale. He responded by saying I insulted him and overall he knows that a banged up jersey will never fetch $250 again so he is clinging to the sale for dear life. I have dealt with this guy before and am very surprised at this sort of low-rent behavior. Unequivocally I do *not* recommend ever doing business with him.

People here know me, I have made a ton of purchases and a good number of sales over the years. Only once have I had an issue (with a certain nameless thief). If the jersey were not misrepresented and properly priced, I would not complain a single word. I plan to see what I can do with Pay Pal here though it may be challenging but in the meantime, again, I would stress that dealing with this individual was a huge mistake.

Edited by ConcreteCharlie

Likewise, shipped super quick. Quality board member :thumbsup: . Now the long process of trying to make it perfect begins, I figure the more projects I have to concentrate on the less I will impulse buy on ebay haha.

You are the latest in a series of us (Brilliant, the Pittsburgh Kid, myself) to take on the challenge. Make us proud!

I also had another quality deal with LetsGoCaps. Very fair and fluid negotiation, great item, fast shipment. Add another piece to my modest Demitra collection, RIP. Thank you.

Thank You to everyone who has bought from me the past month! Everyone was a pleasure to deal with, great communication and smooth transactions.

I've never had a sour experience on this forum and I think that speaks to the character of people (and there are characters, LOL) and mutual respect for the hobby.

Big props to aaron.holick!!! I listed a jersey I was looking for in the want ads and he hooked me up with a jersey I had been looking for, for a long time. Jersey arrived very quick and he had excellent communication. A+++ all the way.

Thanks Aaron!!!

I just wanted to post about multiple feel-good transactions with JoeM7392. There's not a better guy out there to deal with. Probably not even me, and I am pretty awesome in my own right. Thanks again!!

So after direct communication proved unproductive with F.A., I went to Pay Pal and the mods here. Despite any reconsideration being a result of some great work by the mods, this dude said he *was* going to work with me on good faith, but now that I opened the Pay Pal case he won't. He was never going to lift a finger and now he is looking for any excuse not to. He also called me an a****** and I returned the favor. He also gave me some life coaching. Some people love hiding behind a screen. Not only is the guy a cheat, he's also a jerk.

Had a great experience with TheBZ

Picked up his Wings jersey, but got dinged with $53 in customs fees when the jersey arrived in Canada

He voluntarily offered to split that fee with me.

Speaks well to his character....a true stand up guy!!

A+++++ all the way!

So after direct communication proved unproductive with F.A., I went to Pay Pal and the mods here. Despite any reconsideration being a result of some great work by the mods, this dude said he *was* going to work with me on good faith, but now that I opened the Pay Pal case he won't. He was never going to lift a finger and now he is looking for any excuse not to. He also called me an a****** and I returned the favor. He also gave me some life coaching. Some people love hiding behind a screen. Not only is the guy a cheat, he's also a jerk.

Probably not the wisest idea, but I would just like to say that i have had pleasant dealings with him in the past (on multiple occasions)....so i would like to hope that maybe this was a flash in the pan

I too have had good deals with forzzazzuri, both here and, without realizing it was him, on eBay. I know I bought three from him and all were exactly as advertised.

Also have had multiple great interactions with Brilliant! lately getting some work done and what not. Not that his rep needs any more boosting! Always simple and on point, more than fair in terms of both service and pricing.

Had a great experience with TheBZ

Picked up his Wings jersey, but got dinged with $53 in customs fees when the jersey arrived in Canada

He voluntarily offered to split that fee with me.

Speaks well to his character....a true stand up guy!!

A+++++ all the way!

Thank you for the kind words :thumbsup:

Many thanks to you for being respectful and up front with your plans for the jersey. I'm very pleased it's going to a good place. Frank is a great guy to deal with here!

Had a super smooth deal with Mr. Black, finally uniting him with the Taylor Hall Renaud memorial Spits jersey that he has coveted for a long time. It was a Lindros type deal, he sent me a bunch of stuff and all of it was great. Enjoy and thanks again!

Had a super smooth deal with Mr. Black, finally uniting him with the Taylor Hall Renaud memorial Spits jersey that he has coveted for a long time. It was a Lindros type deal, he sent me a bunch of stuff and all of it was great. Enjoy and thanks again!

Hey! What's up with that!! :)

Another great deal with LessThanZero...seriously, dude's closet must look like mine used to look, because he keeps buying my stuff. Super easy guy to deal with, always great conversation with each deal. He's the best!