The feedback thread

Brilliant!

A big shout out to classichockeyjerseys for alerting me to a great find on eBay...a small block Devils Shanahan.

He also hooked me up with a beauty 1990 Bourque Air-Knit which is on its way. A stand up guy!

Wow, I never even saw that Shanahan, when was it listed?? Not my size so I wouldn't have been interested, but my missing it makes me worry I'm not on top of my game!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I never even saw that Shanahan, when was it listed?? Not my size so I wouldn't have been interested, but my missing it makes me worry I'm not on top of my game!!

Neither did I, he shot me a link while I was giving my daughter a bath...probably would have missed out if he didn't show me...I owe you one man!

I literally search eBay for that exact jersey in a different size about 50 times a day, I must have been busy and missed it. Oh well, not my size, so I am not gonna go nuts.

I will, however, have to up my search efforts!!

You did pretty good on that shanahan. J4TW sold that maybe 2 months ago for $450. Had a driver at the time as well.

You did pretty good on that shanahan. J4TW sold that maybe 2 months ago for $450. Had a driver at the time as well.

Yup, I was in on that auction back in August...got caught dozing and missed the end. Glad it came back around. Couldn't believe the price!

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

Just had a very pleasant and easy transaction with chow_hound, who's always a super helpful and knowledgeable guy. Quick shipping, just a flawless transaction- thanks, J!

Big shout out to thebiggoalie for helping me get my Ultrafil fix...

Love it!

20151117_155726-1_zpsygc9ytib.jpg

20151117_155818-1_zpsfk5j7uba.jpg

Just wanted to thank Doublegrg for the sweet Curtis Joseph St.Louis jersey...she's a beauty!

Also, thanks for hooking me up with an insane Ed Belfour mask. This is something I've wanted since I was a kid. Hand painted by Frank Cipra and hand assembled by Doublegrg himself...awesome attention to detail and superb craftsmanship! Definately one of a kind. I owe you one bud, thanks again.

20151118_164046-1_zpsjjaksl9a.jpg

20151118_164217-1_zpsfylpqam1.jpg

Great transaction with classichockeyjerseys. Thanks for the Bourque jersey!

Great transaction with flyhighguys94...great communication and some sweet finds!

Hate to air dirty laundry, but I paid slricks (unPLEASED Anton on the Hockey's Future boards) for 6 jerseys on Nov. 22, and he never sent anything and will not answer emails, phone calls or text messages. They were the following:
- Jeff Skinner authentic white Reebok Edge w/ all-star patch
- Jussi Jokinen authentic red Reebok Edge
- Rod Brind'Amour authentic white RBK 6100
- Glen Wesley authentic white CCM
- Matt Cullen replica black alternate Reebok Edge
- Erik Cole replica red Reebok Edge

Hate to air dirty laundry, but I'm just trying to get my money back or the jerseys. Mods, if this isn't allowed, please delete.

If anyone knows him and could bring him to his senses, that'd be great... It's a shame because we had previously conducted a perfectly seamless deal.

Transaction with LessThanZero went very smoothly. Jerseys were just as advertised and packaged perfectly. Stellar person to deal with. Thank you.

Transaction with LessThanZero went very smoothly. Jerseys were just as advertised and packaged perfectly. Stellar person to deal with. Thank you.

Thank you, and ditto for you - Super easy to deal with and great communications.

A big thank you to HannuVirta for the sweet hook up on 3 jerseys. Excellent packaging as well...much appreciated!

I've probably posted five or so posts about how good it is to deal with Less Than Zero. Well, he bought another and he's still awesome. Thanks again LTZ!

I cannot say enough great things about Kurt/Flyhighguys even though he is a flyers fan.

He went out of his way to help me out with adding a beautiful chocolate Hershey Bears 2.0 jersey to my collection.

These things are impossible to find and he came through!