The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Well, I figured I would update everyone on my fun experience with aroomadoomie (Jeremy Roney). To my surprise, he contacted last week after I announced the crap I had been going through. He apologized, and said he thought he had already mailed out the jersey, but found a box, along with another box, that still needed to be shipped out. He promised he would ship them out after work the next day. I messaged him back and said great, just send me tracking info once he get it shipped out so I know where the jersey is. That has now been a week and guess what...no jersey, no email, no message, no tracking number!!! I know many others have had their own issues with him, so I hope this gets the word out there. To him personally..."Jeremy, get your s*** together and do the right thing!"

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I figured I would update everyone on my fun experience with aroomadoomie (Jeremy Roney). To my surprise, he contacted last week after I announced the crap I had been going through. He apologized, and said he thought he had already mailed out the jersey, but found a box, along with another box, that still needed to be shipped out. He promised he would ship them out after work the next day. I messaged him back and said great, just send me tracking info once he get it shipped out so I know where the jersey is. That has now been a week and guess what...no jersey, no email, no message, no tracking number!!! I know many others have had their own issues with him, so I hope this gets the word out there. To him personally..."Jeremy, get your s*** together and do the right thing!"

Could have seen this coming. Sorry you had to find the needle in the haystack of this hobby.

Hi guys,

I've been reading the forum for a while but it's my first post...

Did any of you have bought something from the eBay user "whj_canada"? He's selling game-worn jerseys from the CHL and from division II or III countries.

I'm about to bid on a jersey and I wan't to make sure there's no problem with this guy...

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I've been reading the forum for a while but it's my first post...

Did any of you have bought something from the eBay user "whj_canada"? He's selling game-worn jerseys from the CHL and from division II or III countries.

I'm about to bid on a jersey and I wan't to make sure there's no problem with this guy...

Thanks!

He's completely legit, but I think he's shipping from Greece, which takes a while to reach the USA. Don't worry.

Big thanks to seedmaya who helped me with a Ristolainen Hasek Night authentic. Had no problems with buying the patch and then shipping out the blank jersey for customization and then send it home to me. Big ups!

Just completed a sale with JoeM7392

All around Great guy and great to work with.

Thanks Joe!

Enjoy

Right back at you Hockey Bob, I couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with.

Hope to do it again soon!

A little late on one or two of these, but I also had great dealings with:

-ted1025

-The_Dude_Abides

-catofadiferntskn

Thanks again guys!

Edited by JoeM7392

Update to the aroomadoomie saga...so last time I posted something on the feedback part, I get a PM with shipping info. That was a week ago. Since I received the tracking info, it has remained at at "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS" Status which means he paid for shipping, he just hasn't delivered it to the post office to actually be shipped. Again, it has been that way for a week. If I actually receive this jersey, I will be amazed.

Everyone - please learn from my experience and never do business with Jeremy.

Sorry to keep bringing this up, but if I can at least save someone else from having to go through the same crap I am, it is worth it.

Update to the aroomadoomie saga...so last time I posted something on the feedback part, I get a PM with shipping info. That was a week ago. Since I received the tracking info, it has remained at at "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS" Status which means he paid for shipping, he just hasn't delivered it to the post office to actually be shipped. Again, it has been that way for a week. If I actually receive this jersey, I will be amazed.

Everyone - please learn from my experience and never do business with Jeremy.

Sorry to keep bringing this up, but if I can at least save someone else from having to go through the same crap I am, it is worth it.

I have also been following you about this topic on Facebook, and your responses are pretty hysterical in light of the situation. Fortunately, it doesn't seem like he's been in contact with anybody on this forum, so I'm sure he knows his reputation at this point. I'd love to see him bump up his sales thread here and get totally chewed out. He's an immature, pathetic scumbag who won't last long in this hobby, yet he still occasionally posts in some Facebook groups, thinking nobody else sees it.

Keep us updated on what happens with Aroomadoomie Oompahloompah.

Another great transaction with JoeM7392, can't say enough good things about that guy.

15 minutes after its receipt, sold it to The_Dude_Abides, because it didn't work for me. "Flat" out the fastest transaction I've ever had.

Two good guys, two good transactions, one great jersey. Thanks guys!

Another great transaction with JoeM7392, can't say enough good things about that guy.

15 minutes after its receipt, sold it to The_Dude_Abides, because it didn't work for me. "Flat" out the fastest transaction I've ever had.

Two good guys, two good transactions, one great jersey. Thanks guys!

Can't wait to see it man...Anyone need the exact same jersey in a 52??? Lol. Edited by The_Dude_Abides

Can't wait to see it man...Anyone need the exact same jersey in a 52??? Lol.

It'll be picked up tomorrow, packed and ready on my desk for pickup.

And, received one I bought from The_Dude_Abides today. One I sold him several months ago. Always nice to be able to undo your mistakes. Delivered fast, an easy smooth transaction like always.

Thanks Dude!!

After all my complaining about aroomadoomie - the saga might actually come to an end - the jersey appears to be on its way. More to come with that...

I would like to send a big shout out to Brilliant! for hooking me up with a Navy Edge Nameplate for Free!!! I now might actually get the jersey to put that nameplate on!

Also to DC Red Wings - I was looking for a super cheap Red Wings jersey for a project I am working on, and he set me up with a beat up jersey that he didn't need, but will work perfect for what I need and at a amazing price for an authentic jersey. I haven't received the jersey yet, but I am sure it will be great.

Special thanks to The_Dude_Abides for allowing me to undo two mistakes I made selling jerseys that I deeply regretted selling. Two of those have been re-obtained. The third remains in his possession, for now. He'll eventually realize what a great guy I am and he'll allow me to buy that one back as well. He just doesn't know it yet.

Thanks again, jersey #2 scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

After all my complaining about aroomadoomie - the saga might actually come to an end - the jersey appears to be on its way. More to come with that...

Any update on this situation?