The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just completed a deal with Spudrock512, 

Pleasure to deal with, all around great guy. 

Thanks again Brent! 

Anyone here done business with VintageMNHockey lately?  I liked what I got from them in the past, and I thought they still had a good reputation, so I sent them a couple jerseys for customization.  After a quick response and some progress on the kit design... silence since mid-March.  I know that you have to be patient with some outfits, but I didn't think this was one of them.  Any info would be appreciated. 

Made a purchase from DaNoobie. Extremely thrilled with the outcome - great jersey and fast shipping. I would buy from this seller again. Fabulous individual to deal with.

12 hours ago, DaNoobie said:

Thanks Matt, right back at ya! So far in my... god knows how many years of buying and selling on here, I really havent had issues with anyone :) 

No problem. I've bought from you so many times there's no way I'd ever think anything else other than a positive deal with you. Thank you for being a fantastic member and jersey seller.

Shout out to Mike (Brilliant!) for a great transaction for a 2000 Phoenix Coyotes Alternate Pro Player Keith Tkachuk Jersey.  I actually purchased it on eBay, but when we realized we were both members, we were able to complete the deal without going through eBay so we could eliminate the fees.  I'm happy to cross off a jersey that was on my wanted list!

• 2 weeks later...

Usually furiousd is buying my stuff. This time, I bought one of his. Well, it was one of mine that I sold to him and I just bought it back, but that still counts, right?

Pleased to report he's just as pleasant to deal with as a seller as he is when he's a buyer. Thanks again man!!

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a great jersey from cowboys, quick and easy transaction despite having to cross a border. 

Also, a shout out to my man JoeM7392 who once again has been the Jari Kurri to my Gretzky by providing me yet another in a long line of assists. Thanks again man, much appreciated!!

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Bought a great jersey from cowboys, quick and easy transaction despite having to cross a border. 

Also, a shout out to my man JoeM7392 who once again has been the Jari Kurri to my Gretzky by providing me yet another in a long line of assists. Thanks again man, much appreciated!!

The same another easy fast international transaction ,have a good vacation 

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Not a problem, always happy to help out "The Great One."

And a little late on this, but thanks to:

-mfitz aka Mr. Gretzky

-Hockey Bob

-The_Dude_Abides

-forzzaazzurri

-HockeyMusic

and anyone else I'm forgetting for buying my patches. Easy transactions with all of you guys, thanks again.

Edited by JoeM7392

3 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

Not a problem, always happy to help out "The Great One."

And a little late on this, but thanks to:

-mfitz aka Mr. Gretzky

-Hockey Bob

-The_Dude_Abides

-forzzaazzurri

-HockeyMusic

and anyone else I'm forgetting for buying my patches. Easy transactions with all of you guys, thanks again.

i can't believe I forgot to post here about it......the deal for the patches was as smooth as can be.  Even though it took me forever to finally pay for it.

Thanks cowboys, great jersey and smooov transaction.  A great pleasure.  

8 hours ago, forzzaazzurri said:

Thanks cowboys, great jersey and smooov transaction.  A great pleasure.  

Thanks same great transaction 

Yet another great deal with my man LessThanZero. Seems like all my deals are with the same 3-4 people all the time, which in each case, is a good thing because they always go great. Thanks again for the deal LTZ, I owe you one. 

2 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

Thank you to mfitz804 for another fantastic jersey.

And right back at you, a great, quick deal, good conversation, all around a pleasant person to deal with. Thanks again!!

And thanks again to cowboys for hooking me up with a harder to find piece I needed for the collection. Another transaction crossing the border that presented zero issues and offered great conversation. 

Thanks!!

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

And thanks again to cowboys for hooking me up with a harder to find piece I needed for the collection. Another transaction crossing the border that presented zero issues and offered great conversation. 

Thanks!!

Always a pleasure sir enjoy 

Newer player to the game!

Just completed a 3 jersey deal with "Committed"

A pleasure to deal with and all around great guy!

Thanks James!