The feedback thread

Brilliant!

59 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Newer player to the game!

Just completed a 3 jersey deal with "Committed"

A pleasure to deal with and all around great guy!

Thanks James!  

HockeyBob AKA "The Godfather" was an absolute pro to deal with. His knowledge of NHL jerseys is impressive and willing to share with fellow collectors. He educated me on numerous Blackhawks related questions. Bob even took the extra time to measure out each jersey to ensure they would fit. 

Thank you for taking care of me buddy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deal #2 complete with Committed 

If you get a chance to buy / sell / trade with him DO IT! 

Excellent to work with and an asset to the collecting hobby! 

Thanks James and an additional thank you for the signed Billy Williams ball! 

Cheers! 

4 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

The man needs no introduction ... the one, the only, The Big Goalie. Stick tap to Jason LaBarbera's number one fan for the sweet deal. TBG just parted with two jerseys that will greatly enhance my collection, thanks! And for you noobs who don't know how to de-stitch a jersey, ask him for advice. 

It's true. Out of all of his fans, I'm half of them. 

Excellent transaction with Dr.Seamripper. He sure knows how to Zoidberg a transaction. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not much into posting bad reviews but I have had enough . 

When KEVINSHOW posted in the want list of kohl 6100 jerseys I quoted him with a Mario PITTSBURGH jersey ,he messaged me with a offer with the old can not pay know but will do so in a few weeks . I said nothing as I watched him postt new arrivals and more want list jerseys ,I waited a few weeks and messaged him asking ware we were with this jersey and I got . CAN NOT KNOW AS I AM SAYING FOR A TRIP . Know I see he has pursued another jersey . 

All that needed to be said or done is say not interested rather than all his/her B U LL S H I T EXCUSES 

. Enjoy your trip 

Edited by cowboys

Another great deal with my man LessThanZero. We've dealt more times than I can count, he's a trading partner and a friend. Thanks again, I look forward to the next deal!

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Another great deal with my man LessThanZero. We've dealt more times than I can count, he's a trading partner and a friend. Thanks again, I look forward to the next deal!

Yeah, what he said but replace my screen name with his.  

7 hours ago, LessThanZero said:

Yeah, what he said but replace my screen name with his.  

Aren't you supposed to wait until it arrives to talk about how awesome I am?

Oh right, I'm so awesome it couldn't be contained. Thanks man!!

I have had nothing but problems with a user by the name of Billman119. He has been harassing me and causing constant problems in another jersey forum I manage. Basically, he has been trolling people for months and creating junk accounts to continually repeat this behaviour. Yesterday, he buys a jersey from me with me knowing it was him on one of his alternate accounts. Of course, when payment arrives I find out who it is and tell him I will not accept it and send his payment back. He basically said he would try to get my paypal account shut down because it is me unless I send him the jersey. It is pure vindictive behaviour and I refuse to be forced into this. I hope that others here can avoid the same problem and the annoyance of this jackass. 

Mostly good guys to deal with here, sorry you guys have run into those issues. Most of my complaints are more like "Gee, that guy The_Dude_Abides keeps buying all the jerseys I want and then flattening them with a panini maker!!"

Just kidding man, you know I love you. 

11 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

The Dude not only abides but he a-buys good stuff. (Already taken as a joke?)

By me, of course, November 6, 2015, currently on page 49. 

9 hours ago, oxbo1690 said:

I have had nothing but problems with a user by the name of Billman119. He has been harassing me and causing constant problems in another jersey forum I manage. Basically, he has been trolling people for months and creating junk accounts to continually repeat this behaviour. Yesterday, he buys a jersey from me with me knowing it was him on one of his alternate accounts. Of course, when payment arrives I find out who it is and tell him I will not accept it and send his payment back. He basically said he would try to get my paypal account shut down because it is me unless I send him the jersey. It is pure vindictive behaviour and I refuse to be forced into this. I hope that others here can avoid the same problem and the annoyance of this jackass. 

Not surprised, I've seen his activity on the other forum you're talking about. I've never interacted with the dude yet he's found his way on to my "do not deal" list before he even joined here. Pretty impressive feat to be honest.

I've already talked to some other members about his behavior as soon as I saw him make his way over here.

Edited by JoeM7392

It's the Reddit hockey jerseys thing. I don't do reddit, but I lurk over there occasionally to keep an eye out for deals or anything rare. It did pay off once as I got one of my big block Christmas trees off a guy over there at a great price.

Its more geared towards newer people to the hobby from what I've seen. No offense towards you at all oxbo1690, you do a good job over there, its just not going to be of great interest to some of the vets over here I dont think.

Edited by JoeM7392

1 hour ago, JoeM7392 said:

I've already talked to some other members about his behavior as soon as I saw him make his way over here.

User name here?

and it's behaviour :)

Edited by AlereFlammam

3 hours ago, AlereFlammam said:

User name here?

Billman119, same guy in oxbo's post.

Seems to be into pens stuff and flipping crappy replicas he buys at thrift stores or something, doubt he'll be much of an annoyance to most here.

Edited by JoeM7392

13 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

Billman119, same guy in oxbo's post.

Seems to be into pens stuff and flipping crappy replicas he buys at thrift stores or something, doubt he'll be much of an annoyance to most here.

We all know that this is the real reason he won't be bothering us! :P

Yes, r/hockeyjerseys is definitely geared towards newer collectors as the demographics of reddit as a whole skew quite young. I founded the subreddit like 4 years ago a little after when I first got into collecting. Interested to hear other people's interactions with him here too. Dr_Puck is right, we don't have to much drama here. Pretty much a bunch of jersey nuts. Only thing that riles us up is bad customization :)

Edited by oxbo1690

More good deals with good people. AngeloS76, The_Dude_Abides, and JoeM7392, all helped me go out with the old so I can go in with the new. Consider yourself lucky if you get to deal with any of them. 

Fitz makes deals into cakewalks.

Though, I've seriously neglected giving props to all the members I've done deals with these past couple of years. Too many names to list, too many deals to count. But, big shout out to all the members I've done deals with on here and on eBay.