The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

My dear broseph AlereFlammam deserves a shoutout for lightning fast shipping on a Leafs Reimer. Great price, awesome communication. 

It will take out those senaturds jerseys in no time at all. 

Great transaction!

Very happy with my man TMLFAN for hooking me up with a beautiful piece of red and green Ultrafil history. We had some great conversations about the jersey BEFORE it went up for sale, and when it did, I couldn't resist it. Great jersey from a great guy, thanks again!

58 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Very happy with my man TMLFAN for hooking me up with a beautiful piece of red and green Ultrafil history. We had some great conversations about the jersey BEFORE it went up for sale, and when it did, I couldn't resist it. Great jersey from a great guy, thanks again!

It really did need to be in the hands of someone who would appreciate it greatness way more than I would.  Glad a Devils nut was happy with the work I put into it.

45 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

It really did need to be in the hands of someone who would appreciate it greatness way more than I would.  Glad a Devils nut was happy with the work I put into it.

Who you callin' a nut?

Me? Oh, yeah, that's accurate. :D

Thanks again!

Huuuuuge thanks to Mfitz on a recent deal that was finally just completed. He sold me more awesome stuff than I could possibly pay for at once, so he gave me some time to work out the payment to him.

Can't really deal with a better guy, and he likes the right team as well.

1 hour ago, JoeM7392 said:

Huuuuuge thanks to Mfitz on a recent deal that was finally just completed. He sold me more awesome stuff than I could possibly pay for at once, so he gave me some time to work out the payment to him.

Can't really deal with a better guy, and he likes the right team as well.

It was my pleasure. My take on the exact same transaction was, JoeM helped me clean out my sales thread, which I really appreciated. 

When you deal with the right people, you don't have to worry about details like when payment will be forthcoming. Thanks again Joe!

Had a great deal with @TMLFAN

Picked up a few things from him....and he was nice enough to hold them for me while I scrounged the funds together.

Thanks a lot!  It was much appreciated.

Frank, you need to start working overtime or sell the '96 Roy instead of making people hold their jerseys for you, haha.

Many thanks to Tom, thebiggoalie for a very smoooooth transaction, and I'm sure he's grateful for not having to wait for the $$$$, thats an AC Milan fan for ya, :D

On Sunday, November 06, 2016 at 4:49 PM, forzzaazzurri said:

Frank, you need to start working overtime or sell the '96 Roy instead of making people hold their jerseys for you, haha.

Many thanks to Tom, thebiggoalie for a very smoooooth transaction, and I'm sure he's grateful for not having to wait for the $$$$, thats an AC Milan fan for ya, :D

Hahahah.....good one Rich....

• 4 weeks later...

Completed a transaction with ClassicHockeyJerseys. He's a seller on ebay and also a forum member. 

Very happy with my purchase and he helped with smooth, low tax shipping to Canada from Florida.

Thanks Andrew. 

• 4 weeks later...

Good deals to report with chow_hound and LetsGoCaps. 

chow sold me two NHL 2000 patches, delivered very quickly, even though they came from Canada. Perfect for future projects, despite the appropriate Devils jerseys being near impossible to find, I will hang onto them in my "bag o' patches". Thanks again, my man!

LetsGoCaps bought a jersey from me, paid quickly, I shipped quickly, and the USPS is calling for delivery tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for a great transaction!

And another great deal with whom I believe to be our only female member, JerseyGirl. I think the entire deal from first inquiry to shipping took less than 15 minutes. Always a great transaction when she's involved. Thanks again!

Why not make it 3 posts in a row?

Received two nice jerseys from our friend thebiggoalie, who despite his obvious character flaw of being a Rangers fan, is an excellent guy to deal with. Jerseys are as advertised, delivered quickly, and everything was done in an easy, friendly manner, the way deals on this board should be. 

Thanks again my man!

25 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Why not make it 3 posts in a row?

Received two nice jerseys from our friend thebiggoalie, who despite his obvious character flaw of being a Rangers fan, is an excellent guy to deal with. Jerseys are as advertised, delivered quickly, and everything was done in an easy, friendly manner, the way deals on this board should be. 

Thanks again my man!

Always a pleasure, Fitz! 

On 12/27/2016 at 1:04 PM, mfitz804 said:

Good deals to report with chow_hound and LetsGoCaps. 

chow sold me two NHL 2000 patches, delivered very quickly, even though they came from Canada. Perfect for future projects, despite the appropriate Devils jerseys being near impossible to find, I will hang onto them in my "bag o' patches". Thanks again, my man!

LetsGoCaps bought a jersey from me, paid quickly, I shipped quickly, and the USPS is calling for delivery tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for a great transaction!

Yep, the Solar Bears arrived today.  Beautiful, as expected.  Perfectly smooth transaction with MFitz!

2 hours ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Yep, the Solar Bears arrived today.  Beautiful, as expected.  Perfectly smooth transaction with MFitz!

Sweet!! Was expecting a longer delay due to the holidays, glad I was wrong. Enjoy!!

I bought a couple 2000 patches off of chow_hound, which was an easy and pleasant transaction!  I believe he still has some left (red and blue), if you're looking.

4 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Just had a another smooth transaction with TBG. His obsession with Jason LaBarbera may be a little creepy but he's one of the great people in the hobby. That's three awesome goalie jerseys from him since August. Thanks buddy!

You're welcome, Doc!

Thanks to mfitz for another great jersey. I'm running out of closet space for jerseys but this USA throwback is totally worth having to do some rearranging.

Happy New Year everyone.       :)

Happy to report that buying from The_Dude_Abides is just as easy and awesome as selling to him.

Bought Jersey #1 and received it fast despite the holidays and it coming from Canada, its exactly what its supposed to be, and I'm very pleased.

Sold him Jersey #2 over the holiday weekend and shipped it out to him today. Also an easy, painless transaction that I couldn't be happier with.

Thanks again, Dude!