• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most kind of you!  Glad to be of help!

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

@thebiggoaliestrikes again. Today's arrival-- a Sabres Hasek-- looks sharp and was delivered in near-record time. My Wife even liked the Buffalo goat head logo. 

Probably because she's also seen the Buffaslug logo. ;)

50 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

And...

Wife's thumbs up on a jersey > All of my friends opinions.

Friends...pffttt. 

2 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

And...

Wife's thumbs up on a jersey > All of my friends opinions.

At least that's what you tell her to her face. 

Time once again to talk about how awesome JoeM7392 is. We continue to sell each other jerseys, and it's always a great transaction. The transactions are usually secondary to great conversation about a variety of topics. 

Can't say enough good things about him, although as long as we keep dealing with each other, I'll keep trying. 

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Time once again to talk about how awesome JoeM7392 is. We continue to sell each other jerseys, and it's always a great transaction. The transactions are usually secondary to great conversation about a variety of topics. 

Can't say enough good things about him, although as long as we keep dealing with each other, I'll keep trying. 

You always beat me to the punch with these, and mine never live up to yours. Lets just say the same goes for you.

Always a fantastic experience dealing with mfitz804.

Might as well give some feedback to @dsl135. Helped me out with both handling and customization of two Sabres jersey and then sending them out to me over here in Sweden. Great dude! 

Big thanks to jolmari for getting the jerseys I bought off him to me so quickly. Also, many thanks for including a complete Sedin number kit as a free extra...

Edited by Ash

Many thanks to TMLFAN for hooking me up with a Canadiens jersey. Really quick with the shipping, much appreciated.

11 hours ago, Ash said:

Many thanks to TMLFAN for hooking me up with a Canadiens jersey. Really quick with the shipping, much appreciated.

Wtf?? ????

27 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

Wtf?? ????

Yes, you did read that right.  I like to have one lying around in case one of the children have an "accident" on the floor.  Eventually, the wife gets sick and tired of me cursing every time I walk by the room it's stored in and makes me get rid of it.

18 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Yes, you did read that right.  I like to have one lying around in case one of the children have an "accident" on the floor.  Eventually, the wife gets sick and tired of me cursing every time I walk by the room it's stored in and makes me get rid of it.

Ah, so that explains the 'funky' smell. No worries, I only bought it for my cat to sleep on...

So you figured out who the sixstringpenguin was?  :P

54 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

That is one seller I try to avoid. If someone wants an awesomely-priced jersey from a very knowledgable and funny seller, then definitely avoid TBG. Seriously. 

And he has terrible taste in music. 

56 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

And he has terrible taste in hockey teams.

I'm contractually obligated to fix that...