The feedback thread

Brilliant!

21 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm contractually obligated to fix that...

Did you just see those two penalty shots? What a great game!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Did you just see those two penalty shots? What a great game!!

I preferred the one that he kicked in himself. 

This just in, The Dude Abides still buys tons of jerseys and is still great to deal with. I've posted about him a bunch of times, nothing has changed. Thanks again!!

Had a nice transaction with Jolmari, great guy to deal with.  (Just sorry that he's leaving the hobby though. :()

3 hours ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

Thanks to Jsh139 for just being awesome. Had a potential hickup on shipping (not his fault by any means) and was super helpful throughout. Cheers Josh!

A big thanks to you for being so patient!  I am glad that it all worked out in the end.

53 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Once again, a flawless transaction with @thebiggoalie. At the rate I'm going, I should just give TBG access to my checking account. 

We are both poor. It wouldn't matter. 

Big thanks to jolmari and The_Dude_Abides for a couple of very smooth transactions.  Jolmari for a couple of jerseys sent overseas and the Dude for a hard to find quality stanley cup patch.  Big props to both of them.

Thanks to mdwsta4 for hooking me up with a much needed fight strap. Maybe it came out of one of his famous "girlfriend jerseys". I still think the guy's a badass for that whole thing. If you missed that thread, its here. Still makes me laugh. 

In any event, a quick, easy and flawless transaction. Thanks again man!!

Thanks to Pens4ever for getting his Nordiques jersey to me. Best packaged jersey I've ever received (folded with tissue paper in between, air pillows either end), the jersey's quite nice too...

Just met up with Hawks2797 and completed a two jersey deal 

All around great guy to deal with and am glad to meet up with a local collector 

Thanks Matt, enjoy the jerseys! 

Completed a jersey sale to Gmart23

Nice and easy, thanks Greg.

I should also metion of the sale to Greg and Matt (Hawks2797), thank you for being patient
I have a lot going on and kinda was dragging my feet on completing the sale.

Cheers guys !

Thanks to Pens4ever for getting a great Tampa Bay Poeschek jersey to me - another easy transaction...

Thanks to cjerina for sorting me out with a great Milwaukee Admirals gamer. He got it to me in Europe really quickly and even refunded the postage difference when he was able to fit it into a smaller box...

Cheers!

And, thanks to Furiousd for messaging me that cjerina had the Admirals jerseys in the first place.

Another flawless transaction with JerseyGirl, who constantly bails me out of things I purchase that I'm not attached to. One of the best on this site, bar none. Thanks again!!

• 3 weeks later...

My 1st transaction with Mfitz804 went about as smooth as could be.

Supre fast shipping, Item as described, overall great communication.

Thanks Mike!

3 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

My 1st transaction with Mfitz804 went about as smooth as could be.

Supre fast shipping, Item as described, overall great communication.

Thanks Mike!

And the good vibes go both ways. Couldn't find a better buyer, quick and easy deal, no waiting for weeks to finish the transaction. Thanks again!!

Big thanks to HockeyMusic. I posted about a patch I was looking for, and he reached out to me about one he had lying around. I needed it for a project I was working on, and he just asked for a shipping address and sent it to me. Didn't accept any payment for it, just was happy to see it get a new life on a jersey.

Definitely one of the good ones around here, thanks again!

Big thanks to Kurt for a sale that was on then off then on again, great communication throughout. The deal was made off of here through a FB group. Glad to see the jersey goto someone who'd appreciate it more than I did. Fast payment too!!!

I suppose I'm remiss in not thanking my Albany based counterpart, JoeM7392, for multiple instances of jersey related assistance he has rendered in recent days. Anything you need, my friend, I'm always here. 

23 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

Big thanks to HockeyMusic. I posted about a patch I was looking for, and he reached out to me about one he had lying around. I needed it for a project I was working on, and he just asked for a shipping address and sent it to me. Didn't accept any payment for it, just was happy to see it get a new life on a jersey.

Definitely one of the good ones around here, thanks again!

You are very welcome.  Glad to help out!

14 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I suppose I'm remiss in not thanking my Albany based counterpart, JoeM7392, for multiple instances of jersey related assistance he has rendered in recent days. Anything you need, my friend, I'm always here. 

Always happy to help!