The feedback thread

Brilliant!

My man LessThanZero is still awesome to deal with. We've dealt a lot, mostly the same jersey back and forth, but he's a good dude and you should buy whatever he is selling at any given time. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hat tip to Pens4ever. Purchased 2 jerseys from him, and he was friendly, conscientous, and transparent... Despite being a Penguins fan! ;) 

Thanks Wolfgang!

Another great deal with my man JoeM7392. One of the best guys to deal with, and of course he has the team affiliation of a proper gentleman as do I. 

Thanks again Joe!

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw this thread and wanted to thank thebiggoalie.  We did business a few months back on a Messier home white 1994 SCF jersey.  I've been meaning to write you to let you know that the jersey is awesome and I'm enjoying owning it.  Thanks again!

The_Dude_Abides is a great guy, he isn't really active here at the moment but he posed a bunch of good stuff on eBay, and I just received a white Bauer Team Canada (Stevens, formerly owned by me) and a red Bauer Team Canada (blank, to be a Brodeur). Delivered fast, and it was good to talk to him again. 

Thanks man!

7 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

The_Dude_Abides is a great guy, he isn't really active here at the moment...

He's been really busy...abiding. 

Huge shout out to LAK74!

Totally helped me out with my request on The Want List - I believe this is my 1st request on that thread that produced what I needed.

I can't thank you enough, What an asset to this community!  

Cheers buddy

It’s always a pleasure to be of service to great members of this forum like Hockey Bob.  And I would also add that Bob helped me out here too, so we both got something out of this.  A tip of the hat to you as well, sir!

HUGE thanks to spudrock512 for allowing me to grab that Rangers TBTC sweater on Ebay before anyone else. It's more sharp in person. Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to thank FuriousD for the help in acquiring a couple jerseys.  Both wouldn't ship to Canada so he was nice enough to take a couple jerseys in for me, take photos, and ship them to Keener.

Also, it was nice to work with tbart for a recent North Stars pickup.  We didn't know we were members here before we did the deal on ebay, but after chatting back and forth awhile we figured it out.  Nonetheless, a smooth easy transaction and a great guy to work with.

• 4 weeks later...

Much thanks to @cowboys for selling me back a very nice jersey that I sold to him. I have a tendency to do that, and I always appreciate when my buyer becomes my seller. Thanks again!!

49 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Much thanks to @cowboys for selling me back a very nice jersey that I sold to him. I have a tendency to do that, and I always appreciate when my buyer becomes my seller. Thanks again!!

Great transaction as always sir 

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like we are getting a lot of new members crossing over from Facebook and they are nothing but trolls ,this new member samrob10 is a piece of work after answering his want list this so called member emailed me about a TBTC Stevie y jersey made three offers before I could respond . I did send pics and asked if any questions after making a last offer I accepted he came back with it’s not 100% correct so he would only offer the first offer I agreed and then nothing . He also b u lol s h it ed about buying a jersey from ADAM. WHICH IS KNOW UP ON EBAY . His feedback on eBay is far from good maybe we should look closer at who we accept on this forum . 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Thanks to @mfitz804 for yet another flawless transaction, this time for a bunch of patches for which I don't have the jerseys yet.

And right back at you. Quick payment, always a pleasant interaction.@TheKevinShow Is one of the good ones. 

Edited by mfitz804

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2018 at 11:58 AM, mfitz804 said:

And right back at you. Quick payment, always a pleasant interaction.@TheKevinShow Is one of the good ones. 

And yet again, another seamless transaction with mfitz. Thanks again!

11 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

And yet again, another seamless transaction with mfitz. Thanks again!

Was a pleasure, like always. If either of us had the jersey for the patches in question, it would be even better. I'm still searching. 

Thanks Kevin!

Had a positive transaction with gwarjis on a Winter Classic jersey. Real good member. I highly recommend doing business with him. Look forward to dealing again.