The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Due to a suggestion by someone here(I honestly cannot remember who), I have decided to start a thread where all members can post their comments about any sales conducted with other board members. This will allow anyone who wants to buy/sell here to have some clarity as to who they're dealing with. Let's TRY to keep it positive though please. If you have a bad experience(hopefully not), just make sure to keep it respectful and discreet. Either that, or contact myself or another moderator and we will continue from there.

Annnnnnd GO!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me be first... :lol: bought Nords Forsberg rd 54 from chowhound....all good, arrived fast and it was as it was stated.....1 star for the hound... B)

Lets see, traded (with Brilliant) 2 Chicago Blackhawks CCM jerseys (1 ultrafil 1 air knit) both customized with a couple Americanos, for a blank 3rd Pens edge and a blank 3rd Nucks edge, both brand new with tags. And as promised, no customs fees for me!

edit: I've also traded with xcdude before. Everything went off without a hitch

it was me who suggested this in my johnnyonthespot appreciation thread!

ok

Johnnyonthespot- A++++

Nathan- A++++ guy is so understanding and awsome even sent me 2 free patches that i didnt even ask for!

Lightning_4-i have done countless deals with this guy and he follows through everytime (just wish he would get back from vaca. so i can get the last of my haul :D)

Brilliant- AWESOME! very understanding and really came through!

Jordans Hous- A++++

Displaces Sweede- A+++ still have not got the jerseys but their in transit

thats all i can remember here for now

O YEAH Tasty - toatally came through on selling me the white sens jersey

I have direct deposit with IIHFjerseycollector. More than a few transactions with him. :thumbsup:

Brilliant, should we update the first post with the members name and a simple +whatever number they have? That way we don't have to comb through the thread. Regardless no worries, just a suggestion I've seen work before.

bjd624, great deal! Thanks buddy, you're always a pleasure to work with.

Eh...I'd really rather not 'maintain' the numbers to be honest. It's not that hard to just peruse a page or so to see what others think. We'll see how it goes.

Bought two older jerseys off Brilliant, great guy to deal with, it was a smooth and easy transaction. Bought one jersey off guam64, smooth and easy transaction.

Bought a USA Olympic jersey from Hannuvirta. First class all the way.

Board member "Paul" is the man for hooking me up with a sweet Authentic Mario Lemieux jersey from the Colorado All-Star Game.

I've had positive dealings with the following members:

Buyers

MountainKing - jersey

HawksFan79 - jerseys (a purchase and a trade)

mdwsta - patch

All paid promptly and communicated well. Easy to deal with.

Sellers

DaNoobie - jersey

IIHFjerseycollector - jersey

Great jerseys and no problems. Smooth transactions.

Also picked up an item locally for JustAnothaVictim to ship overseas for him, again with good communication and no problems with payment.

I would just like to say IIHFjerseycollector is a class act and a great guy to talk jerseys with as well. There shouldn't even be a hesitation about buying or selling to him.

Brilliant! is awesome. He's is the guy that got me into jersey collecting.

Dr. D is the man.

Aketon I'm not forgetting about you don't worry! Great guy even though I've never dealt with him on jerseys.

Otherwise everyone else I've bought or sold from on this board has been great.

A+++ to the TMLfan. Got the fight strap I needed to fix my 1992-1993 Cam Neely jersey. Much Thanks!

I would just like to say IIHFjerseycollector is a class act and a great guy to talk jerseys with as well. There shouldn't even be a hesitation about buying or selling to him.

I agree 110%. Got my game issued Bruno Zarrillo Italy jersey from him. He seemed to really make sure I would be happy with it, even though I asked a ton of questions haha. Took measurements, somehow found pictures from the tournament to match the font and stuff to, etc. When I opened up the package I was even more pleased with it than I was expecting. I highly recommend this dude.

I received my Minnesota Gophers jersey from JeffB, also a class act. The logo is kind of puffed out a little, but he made sure that I was aware of it before buying. Both good guys.

Bought jerseys from Lightning_4, Sluggermatt15, and Paul. All were smooth transactions and would buy from them again. Also sold a jersey to bjd624 with no problems.

Off the top of my head:

Bought from Brilliant! here and ferro39 off ebay. Sold to CanesCop86, Jordan's House, Tyler, and JeffB. All went without a hitch.

Bought from:

sungod661- Bought an authentic Oilers alternate Ryan Smyth jersey-Flawless transaction

Nathan-Bought a replica Wildwing jersey-No problems here

tb426-bought an authentic Stars alternate Mike Modano-Great jersey and quick shipping

Sold to:

bjd624-sold many jerseys to him and everytime quick payments

hagerstownpensfan-sold him two Penguins jerseys without a problem

the hype-Giguere mighty ducks jersey-fast payment and nice to deal with

j Van Wessel-sold a Lightning alternate-fast payment

I keep meaning to post in this thread but I'm worried I'll forget someone :blush:

I've had many dealings back and fourth with BurnabyJoeSakic all definitely positive, top-notch guy all around.

I've sold to cupcake jesus, dr. d, ewillia8, hannuvirta, hockeymusic, and others I'm sure I'm forgetting - all good transactions.

I've bought from Boschmn, Lakotta, tb246, and I'm sure others I'm forgetting - no complaints at all.

Note: if I bought from or sold to you and I forgot to list you, please let me know and I'll edit this post.

Completed transaction w/ Brilliant today. A+ all the way. Will deal with again. Thanks

where is my love i have either bought or sold from all of you and not a word in my name?

darn you all lol

i have sold to: bjbd, chow hound, lightning,burnaby joe and i am sure i am forgetting a few

i have bought from Brilliant, chow hound, nathan

all good dudes all recommended but i will say CHOW HOUND IS THE MASTER NEGOTIATOR!