The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently bought an authentic CCM Columbus Blue Jackets home white jersey from Brilliant! It was a smooth transaction and the jersey looks great!! Thanks again Mike!! :D

Bought 2 90's Kings from TMLFAN, Robitaille 25th for me (very nice!), and blank home for a friend at work....both arrived quick w/o hassle....no worries here.. :thumbsup:

Bought 2 90's Kings from TMLFAN, Robitaille 25th for me (very nice!), and blank home for a friend at work....both arrived quick w/o hassle....no worries here.. :thumbsup:

Good to hear they arrived safely.

Thanks.

Just had a flawless trade with TMLFAN.The jersey was sent out quickly and arrived in Perfect condition

Just had a flawless trade with TMLFAN.The jersey was sent out quickly and arrived in Perfect condition

Same here, no problems whatsoever.

Thanks.

Bought 2 jerseys from TMLFAN, met him in person to do the transaction. Took about 2 minutes and went without flaw.

Bought 2 jerseys from TMLFAN, met him in person to do the transaction. Took about 2 minutes and went without flaw.

Thanks buddy.

• 2 weeks later...

sold to akteon yesterday

might have been the easiest transaction i have ever done online.

thank you, sir.

Got some jerseys from flyhighguys94, great turnaround and really easy to deal with, thanks!

sold to akteon yesterday

might have been the easiest transaction i have ever done online.

thank you, sir.

thanks man - got the jersey today safe and sound.

awesomely smooth transaction.

Did a trade with johhnyonthespot the other day, very easy to work with. Jerseys were great and he keeps in constant communication. Thanks again man

Just got a Capitals jersey from mdwsta4. Great seller, good communication, and fast shipping.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2699&st=0&p=36287&fromsearch=1entry36287

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a jersey from someone on eBay who ended up being a member here who's basically a lurker, F-liars.

Great transaction - hopefully he'll stop lurking and join the IJ community by posting :)