The feedback thread

Brilliant!

Just got my grail jersey from sungod661. Great transaction, good communication, especially his patience after I had a paypal SNAFU.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my second jersey from Sungod and as always a flawless transaction thanks so much

Two thumbs up for HawksFan79! great jersey! not a problem.

Did some previous transactions with Brilliant! and sungod661 who both rock.

HIGH FIVE!

Received 2000 patch from Slimcutta today. Flawless transaction and quick shipping.

Also got a nice 1999-2000 Flyers road jersey from Displaced Swede - FJC. Another great transaction w/ fast shipping.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Received my first and hopefully not last Blackhawks CCM authentic red jersey from HawksFan79. Smooth transaction all-around. The jersey is in GREAT condition, much better than what I had thought. I would definitely continue to do business with HawksFan79, great seller! There's also a VERY good chance I got a hell of a bargain on the jersey, as it would probably sell for more than what I got it on ebay. :thumbsup:

Bought a black CCM Stars jersey from LAKOTTA yesterday and I got it today. Talk about fast service and a smooth transaction.

Thanks again Ken.

Bought a black CCM Stars jersey from LAKOTTA yesterday and I got it today. Talk about fast service and a smooth transaction.

Thanks again Ken.

Glad you like it...Thanx for the deal..Ken

Received a Memories and Dreams patch from LAKOTTA today. I've been looking for an authentic for a solid year now. Thanks again Ken!

:thumbsup:

my pleasure... thanx again.

:thumbsup:

thanx again and i hope we do it again!!

:rolleyes:

Got my patches and bonus nameplates from HockeyMusic over the weekend...easy peasy, couldn't'a been smoother. Thanks, pally!

Got my patches and bonus nameplates from HockeyMusic over the weekend...easy peasy, couldn't'a been smoother. Thanks, pally!

So the postal system only decided to destroy my envelope... :(

Either way, HockeyMusic was extremely easy to deal with again and refunded me immediately, although it wasn't his fault for what ended up happening.

I wanted to send a big THANK YOU to TMLFAN

Recently was looking to acquire 2 NHL Shields from the hem of an authentic 91-98 CCM Pro jersey to complete a recent pickup.

TMLFAN hooked me up right away, no questions asked. An awesome board member for sure, and really appreciated!

On that note, i'm sure there are more, but some of the regulars I would recommend 100% in no particular order.

Slimcutta

Brilliant

DaNoobie

TMLFAN

Hannuvirta

Lightning_4

Sungod661

• 2 weeks later...

big ups to Brilliant! for a great looking Hawks jersey and an ultrafil strip job that I'd been afraid to touch. thanks a ton!