The feedback thread

Brilliant!

I wanna say thanks to sf3383 for hooking me up with Sabres navy 6100 from his store that he'd originally earmarked for himself.

Smooth transaction and a great new(ish) member of the IJ community.

Thanks again man!

190.gifViva la slug!190.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good people include-

slimcutta for the 92 Cup patch, got here quicker than I thought it would.

MountainKing for enduring lost pm's and wrong addresses, and getting everything straightened out with the jersey I bought from him. thanks man!

good people include-

slimcutta for the 92 Cup patch, got here quicker than I thought it would.

MountainKing for enduring lost pm's and wrong addresses, and getting everything straightened out with the jersey I bought from him. thanks man!

Right back to you, sorry it was not the smoothest of transactions. Great poster who digs two great teams.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks to Carl for hooking me up with an absolutely beautiful Hawks Pro Player

Bought a jersey from fordsoldier, very quick communication and shipping, condition exactly as expected, no problems.

Just wanted to thank tb426 for the awesome Mark Messier KOHO Liberty jersey with the 9/11 memorial patch. It's a beauty and I didn't have a single problem. I would also like to point out that he's the first person I've gotten a jersey from that actually knows how to package it without ruining it. Somebody should make a guide or something cause I have no idea how to fold these ###### things. Can't wait to wear it to the Rangers/Wild game on Thursday!

A little late posting this, but received nameplate material last week from TMLFAN. Very smooth transaction.

Thanks to tbird107 for a sweet Manchester Monarchs 3rd jersey.

Easy transaction...was a pleasure doing business.

Bought a jersey from bluejacket, excellent communication, shipped when he said he would, jersey was exactly as represented and expected.

Even though this wasn't an expensive jersey or deal, he folded it properly, bagged and boxed it perfectly, and it arrived exactly as it should. Would deal with him again in a heartbeat.

I don't tend toward overstatement or hype, so you can tell I'm very pleased.

Yes, the transaction with mharolde went perfectly.

I would certainly do business with him again!

Big thanks to Chris (HawksFan719) for a great deal on some Avalanche jerseys, and also Nathan who I picked up a great Jersey from in the new year.

Silky transaction with Mr. Hawks Win.

Lee is a stand up guy. Great communication. Fast turn around. It just doesn't get any better then that!

Lee is WINNING!!!!!! :doh: