The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krendelev + + + great! Helped out a lot with a patch. Thanks buddy.

No problem. Thanks for a smooth transaction. I'd deal with nogoal99 anytime.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks,

I recently purchased a M. Lemieux and K. Tkachuk jersey from Danoobie and they were both awesome. Fast shipping and great communication. I can highly recommend Danoobie for anybody interested in buying a quality jersey.

Thanks Danoobie

Al

Thank you to fordsoldier for giving me a deal on a Starter Pens 3rd. He also threw in a "gift" :lol:

Super fast shipping to boot. Thanks again Mike.

I bought a jersey from NuJerseyDevil and I can say it came in the exact same condition as it was shown in his pictures. It also came in the exact time frame he told me it would take. I recommend buying from him. Pictures soon to follow.

got a great jersey from MountainKing, I've had a few transactions with him now and he's always been a great guy to deal with. and he's a Blackhawks fan so he gets bonus points :thumbsup:

I bought from NuJerseyDevil as well, and I couldn't be happier. Shipped it super-fast, even coming from overseas! Thanks a million, man!

Over the past month I've gotten a few jerseys from the following members, all came promptly and in mint condition, would easily deal with them again

tb426

cowboys

silvrmw

Over the past month I've gotten a few jerseys from the following members, all came promptly and in mint condition, would easily deal with them again

tb426

cowboys

silvrmw

Great person to deal with enjoy the jersey

Bought a jersey from NuJerzeyDevil and couldnt be happier. Fast postage too, thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...

Great dealing with Phil (Ferro39). Highly recommended. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Fastest shipment ever!

I could have walked too, but why walk when I can drive :ninja:

Thanks for being so thoughtful lol

Edited by NYIJM29

likewise with nyijm29. probably the easiest deal i have ever done.

i got in my car and literally drove 200 yards to meet him. i would have just walked, but i didnt want to keep him waiting :D

• 2 weeks later...

Easy and smooth purchase from HJimm.

Thanks for the Scorch jersey, Jimm!

• 3 weeks later...

I always forget to post here. Made a few in person sale/trades with OR68, NYIJM29 and LordStanley94. Also made mail purchases from NuJerzeyDevil, sf3383, cowboys, flountown, and Brilliant. All of them are great people to deal with and they were all great transactions.

Perfect transaction with Matt (CJ Matthews). The guy is an Islander fan...don't listen to what he says. He had a great time at the Isles Draft Party, especially at the Islander Mania tailgate. :thumbsup:

Just dealt with Mharolde...we figured we would keep the trend of Flyers and Kings making deals so after some negotiation he bought my Kings purple 40th jersey. Hes an awesome guy getting an awesome jersey.

Thanks Michael!

I bought a couple of jerseys, one from tb426 and the other from 4freezy. Both smooth transactions and they both shipped out the jerseys quickly.

Thanks guys :)