The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to flyhighguys94 for the Kings Jersey which came quickly and nicely packaged.

Knocked one off my short list of must have retail authentics.

This went down more like a player deal than a Jersey sale.

Both parties made contact and tested the waters about a month ago.

Then last week terms were negotiated and this week the player, I mean Jersey, made it to Los Angeles.

All in all a great exchange.

I bought a Lightning jersey from JohnnyOnTheSpot, awesome to deal with, and also took the time to answer some questions I had about some other things.

JonDore you're a good man! Glad you liked it and feel free to ask me for any help you need in the future.

Thanks to flyhighguys94 for the Kings Jersey which came quickly and nicely packaged.

Knocked one off my short list of must have retail authentics.

This went down more like a player deal than a Jersey sale.

Both parties made contact and tested the waters about a month ago.

Then last week terms were negotiated and this week the player, I mean Jersey, made it to Los Angeles.

All in all a great exchange.

It was a pretty good player, err i mean jersey deal :thumbsup:

I bought jerseys from Nogoal99 and Flyhighguys94... both were great to deal with and everything was smooth as could be. Also working on a deal with SF3383, and though I haven't gotten the jerseys yet, he's been awesome to communicate with.

Sorry for the lateness and/or randomness, I just keep forgetting to post here so by the time I remember I have a few to post. :)

Also completed a transaction with Seedmaya....she is awesome, she got back to me when she was ready to purchase and before i knew it the funds were in my account and jersey was in the mail.

Completed a trade with Flyhighguys94. Great guy, easy to work a deal out with, and very understanding. Worked out a great deal. Hope to work out more deals with Kurt in the future.

Bought a few patches from Hockeymusic, got them very quickly. I couldn't ask for more, would definitely do it again :thumbsup:

finished a trans for a Bruins and Lightning with Brilliant!, all good, items I needed and he was more than willing to hold them until Canadappost strike was done..thx again.

Flyhighguys94 you are a gentleman, thanks for a fine deal good sir.

As many others said, great interaction with Brilliant! who did some work stitching some of my jerseys. Really quick turn around both times I sent things to him to be stitched.

big ups to gwarjis for a great Admirals jersey and patience in waiting 10 years for me to actually pay him.

props back to SeiferSeven and i just completed a deal with lakotta.

thanks to both of you

props back to SeiferSeven and i just completed a deal with lakotta.

thanks to both of you

:thumbsup:

and thanx to you in return!!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Flawless transaction with flountown!!! Thanks for doing business!

Got a Selanne Ducks Rbk 6100 jersey with the Stanley cup patch on it from Blee16. Great guy and was a pleasure to work with him on a deal. It was a jersey that I have been looking for a very long time. Thanks.

Had a very excellent transaction with Aaron (xcdude) for an autograph.

It was all Jeremy. He got it for me and was patient, while I went MIA for a week. Thanks man.

Just bought a jersey and had it customized by Brilliant!. If he has something you want, buy it you won't be sorry. All around a hell of a guy