Brilliant!

The feedback thread

1,603 posts in this topic

I bought a couple 2000 patches off of chow_hound, which was an easy and pleasant transaction!  I believe he still has some left (red and blue), if you're looking.

Just had a another smooth transaction with TBG. His obsession with Jason LaBarbera may be a little creepy but he's one of the great people in the hobby. That's three awesome goalie jerseys from him since August. Thanks buddy!

4 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Just had a another smooth transaction with TBG. His obsession with Jason LaBarbera may be a little creepy but he's one of the great people in the hobby. That's three awesome goalie jerseys from him since August. Thanks buddy!

You're welcome, Doc!

Thanks to mfitz for another great jersey. I'm running out of closet space for jerseys but this USA throwback is totally worth having to do some rearranging.

Happy New Year everyone.       :)

Happy to report that buying from The_Dude_Abides is just as easy and awesome as selling to him.

Bought Jersey #1 and received it fast despite the holidays and it coming from Canada, its exactly what its supposed to be, and I'm very pleased.

Sold him Jersey #2 over the holiday weekend and shipped it out to him today. Also an easy, painless transaction that I couldn't be happier with.

Thanks again, Dude!

Purchased two NHL2000 patches from Chow-Hound and a Edge red nameplate from DHD28. 

Smooth transactions all around. Thanks again guys!

Just bought and received a patch/badge/emblem from LAK74. Not only does he bring knowledge to this forum, but he ships really fast too! Thanks dude 

Most kind of you!  Glad to be of help!

Big thank you to @Hollywood Cannon for hooking me up with two Ed Snider "A Flyer Forever" patches

Quick turnaround and a pleasure to deal with!

@thebiggoaliestrikes again. Today's arrival-- a Sabres Hasek-- looks sharp and was delivered in near-record time. My Wife even liked the Buffalo goat head logo. 

14 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

@thebiggoaliestrikes again. Today's arrival-- a Sabres Hasek-- looks sharp and was delivered in near-record time. My Wife even liked the Buffalo goat head logo. 

Probably because she's also seen the Buffaslug logo. ;)

Goat > Slug, all day long my friend. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Goat > Slug, all day long my friend. 

And...

Wife's thumbs up on a jersey > All of my friends opinions.

50 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

And...

Friends...pffttt. 

2 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

And...

At least that's what you tell her to her face. 

Time once again to talk about how awesome JoeM7392 is. We continue to sell each other jerseys, and it's always a great transaction. The transactions are usually secondary to great conversation about a variety of topics. 

Can't say enough good things about him, although as long as we keep dealing with each other, I'll keep trying. 

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Time once again to talk about how awesome JoeM7392 is. We continue to sell each other jerseys, and it's always a great transaction. The transactions are usually secondary to great conversation about a variety of topics. 

Can't say enough good things about him, although as long as we keep dealing with each other, I'll keep trying. 

You always beat me to the punch with these, and mine never live up to yours. Lets just say the same goes for you.

Always a fantastic experience dealing with mfitz804.

Might as well give some feedback to @dsl135. Helped me out with both handling and customization of two Sabres jersey and then sending them out to me over here in Sweden. Great dude! 

Flawless transaction with @TMLFAN. Thanks again!

Big thanks to jolmari for getting the jerseys I bought off him to me so quickly. Also, many thanks for including a complete Sedin number kit as a free extra...

Edited by Ash

@chow_hound helped me out with a nameplate! Fast shipping and great communication!

Edited by rattlestar

Many thanks to TMLFAN for hooking me up with a Canadiens jersey. Really quick with the shipping, much appreciated.

Thanks to my man AlereFlammam for a quick and easy transaction. 

11 hours ago, Ash said:

Many thanks to TMLFAN for hooking me up with a Canadiens jersey. Really quick with the shipping, much appreciated.

Wtf?? 😂😂😂😂

10 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Thanks to my man AlereFlammam for a quick and easy transaction. 

Right back at you mfitz!