Brilliant!

The feedback thread

1,618 posts in this topic

Thanks to cjerina for sorting me out with a great Milwaukee Admirals gamer. He got it to me in Europe really quickly and even refunded the postage difference when he was able to fit it into a smaller box...

Cheers!

And, thanks to Furiousd for messaging me that cjerina had the Admirals jerseys in the first place.

Another flawless transaction with JerseyGirl, who constantly bails me out of things I purchase that I'm not attached to. One of the best on this site, bar none. Thanks again!!

My 1st transaction with Mfitz804 went about as smooth as could be.

Supre fast shipping, Item as described, overall great communication.

Thanks Mike!

3 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

My 1st transaction with Mfitz804 went about as smooth as could be.

Supre fast shipping, Item as described, overall great communication.

Thanks Mike!

And the good vibes go both ways. Couldn't find a better buyer, quick and easy deal, no waiting for weeks to finish the transaction. Thanks again!!

Big thanks to HockeyMusic. I posted about a patch I was looking for, and he reached out to me about one he had lying around. I needed it for a project I was working on, and he just asked for a shipping address and sent it to me. Didn't accept any payment for it, just was happy to see it get a new life on a jersey.

Definitely one of the good ones around here, thanks again!

Big thanks to Kurt for a sale that was on then off then on again, great communication throughout. The deal was made off of here through a FB group. Glad to see the jersey goto someone who'd appreciate it more than I did. Fast payment too!!!

I suppose I'm remiss in not thanking my Albany based counterpart, JoeM7392, for multiple instances of jersey related assistance he has rendered in recent days. Anything you need, my friend, I'm always here. 

23 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

Big thanks to HockeyMusic. I posted about a patch I was looking for, and he reached out to me about one he had lying around. I needed it for a project I was working on, and he just asked for a shipping address and sent it to me. Didn't accept any payment for it, just was happy to see it get a new life on a jersey.

Definitely one of the good ones around here, thanks again!

You are very welcome.  Glad to help out!

14 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I suppose I'm remiss in not thanking my Albany based counterpart, JoeM7392, for multiple instances of jersey related assistance he has rendered in recent days. Anything you need, my friend, I'm always here. 

Always happy to help!

I am sure you all know this very well, but Chris Delorme is great to deal with.  Thanks, Chris!  

Got nothing bad to say about @chow_hound. Easy dealer all around.

2 hours ago, befranklin3 said:

I am sure you all know this very well, but Chris Delorme is great to deal with.  Thanks, Chris!  

Hands down the best Canadian gay vampire jersey collector out there. 

20 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Has that actually been confirmed? I wasn't 100% sure he was actually Canadian. 

23 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

"Do you like Vampires?"

"Yes."

"You're a Gay Vampire!"

3 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

"Do you like Vampires?"

"Yes."

"You're a Gay Vampire!"

Lmao.

But is he a Canadian gay vampire or a gay Canadian vampire? He's not my guy, my buddy, or my friend. 

Or does he only collect jerseys of Canadian gay vampires? Diagram this sentence...

28 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Has that actually been confirmed? I wasn't 100% sure he was actually Canadian. 

He lives in Canada, close enough. 

20 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Lmao.

But is he a Canadian gay vampire or a gay Canadian vampire? He's not my guy, my buddy, or my friend. 

He's all things to all people.

8 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Or does he only collect jerseys of Canadian gay vampires? Diagram this sentence...

He definitely does. He's working on that book now, that's why he is never around anymore. 

He collects gay vampire jerseys? Dude must have the world's largest collection of Claude Giroux and Martin Brodeur jerseys.

35 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

He collects gay vampire jerseys? Dude must have the world's largest collection of Claude Giroux and Martin Brodeur jerseys.

If anyone looks like a gay vampire, it's my man Zuccarello. 

Had I known he was a Canadian Gay Vampire Jersey collector, I would never have sold him a jersey.  I happen to be a card carrying member of the Transgender Canadian Vampire jersey collectors association, California chapter.  We will throw down with the Gay Canadian Vampire jersey collectors.  

On 5/4/2017 at 0:53 PM, mfitz804 said:

Very appreciative of my dealing with jsh139. He sold me a jersey that wasn't advertised for sale, we agreed to terms quickly, and it was delivered faster than amazon prime! Great guy, great experience, great jersey! 

Would expect nothing less from a fellow Flyers fan!!!

Thanks bud, same great experience here. Enjoy it!

Anyone bored of me talking about successful, painless and awesome transactions with the likes of The Dude Abides and JoeM7392?

Well, too bad. We keep buying and selling stuff and it keeps being successful, painless and awesome. Thanks guys!!

Edited by mfitz804

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Anyone bored of me talikuping about successful, painless and awesome transactions with the likes of The Dude Abides and JoeM7392?

Well, too bad. We keep buying and selling stuff and it keeps being successful, painless and awesome. Thanks guys!!

Not sure what that word means, but same back at you. Always a nice easy process.

6 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Not sure what that word means, but same back at you. Always a nice easy process.

It's the Eskimo word for talking. 

How the hell does it get "corrected" to talikuping?