Brilliant!

The feedback thread

1,618 posts in this topic

And, a great easy deal with my man LessThanZero. If you do business with him there's a "LessThanZero" chance you'll be disappointed!!

Thanks again!

Boooo Puns, Boooooo

Edited by Hockey Bob

Great transaction with QueenAnnesRevenge from across the pond. Very pleased with my Roy jersey, which arrived quickly and in pristine condition. Only wish I had found him sooner to snag those Selanne Jets jerseys! ?

Cheers! ?

Just had my first transaction with @cowboys... Thanks for the fast shipping and good price. My Flyers itch has been scratched. For now. 

10 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Just had my first transaction with @cowboys... Thanks for the fast shipping and good price. My Flyers itch has been scratched. For now. 

Same easy as pie transaction enjoy 

17 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Welcome to the dark side...

9cf78b888335f5cd46c25d1be0df5b15_fanclub

What can I say? The Flyers have a fantastic jersey and Philly's my favorite East Coast city. And check that, my itch has not yet been scratched. I still need (NEED!!!!!) a Hextall authentic. 

That they do! But, I'm biased ?

Properly done 90s authentics are getting hard to find. I think there's a couple blanks in 48/52 on eBay. I just checked out Keener's Flyers work and it looks good. 

14 hours ago, jsh139 said:

That they do! But, I'm biased ?

Properly done 90s authentics are getting hard to find. I think there's a couple blanks in 48/52 on eBay. I just checked out Keener's Flyers work and it looks good. 

Hey Josh-- please check your Facebook PMs (other). I have a question for you on stripping a Flyers jersey. 

27 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Hey Josh-- please check your Facebook PMs (other). I have a question for you on stripping a Flyers jersey. 

Replied. Sorry. I hate how FB doesn't alert to message requests.

Smooth purchase from Cjerina.

Thanks Chris!

A big thanks to mfitz for the quick and simple transaction for his TI Devils.

9 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

A big thanks to mfitz for the quick and simple transaction for his TI Devils.

Kevin, you're a gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. You're welcome back any time. :)

Shoutout to @4freezy for helping me track down a jersey for one of my favorite Sabres prospects. For all of the tirekicking, faux grails, and knockoffs that plague our hobby, it's nice to know that there are good guys like him out there. 

This is a bit late but thanks to The_Dude_Abides. My first transaction via this board was super smooth and he went out of his way to help which was greatly appreciated. Jersey is exactly as described. 

Another flawless deal with Mfitz804 

Thanks again sir. 

1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

Another flawless deal with Mfitz804 

Thanks again sir. 

And vice versa, deals with Hockey Bob are always easy and pleasant, thanks again Bob!!

Back when I first joined this forum a few years ago, I kept badgering @thebiggoalie about a jersey. I'd propose dumb trades. I'd lowball him. I'd disappear when he responded to my offers. Classic noob stuff. 

Alas, I stopped being an idiot,TBG stopped getting annoyed by me and a genuine friendship was born. 

Jerseys six, seven and eight arrived in the mail from TBG today. It was a big trade/purchase that I'd do again in a heartbeat. TBG is one of the nicest, most thoughtfully knowledgeable collectors in the hobby. And remember, BUY HIS STUFF! 

Edited by Dr_Puck

8 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Back when I first joined this forum a few years ago, I kept badgering @thebiggoalie about a jersey. I'd propose dumb trades. I'd lowball him. I'd disappear when he responded to my offers. Classic noob stuff. 

Alas, I stopped being an idiot,TBG stopped getting annoyed by me and a genuine friendship was born. 

Jerseys six, seven and eight arrived in the mail from TBG today. It was a big trade/purchase that I'd do again in a heartbeat. TBG is one of the nicest, most thoughtfully knowledgeable collectors in the hobby. And remember, BUY HIS STUFF! 

You are an emotional drunk! Lol

(enjoy the glass!)

Great deal and a great transaction with my man Devilsguy. We like the same team but don't usually collect the same thing so we don't buy/sell with each other. This time, he wound up with something that was right in my wheelhouse and we got a deal done. Delivered fast, they're exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again!!

Just completed a perfectly smooth transaction with mharolde.

41 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Just completed a perfectly smooth transaction with mharolde.

Couldn't of been easier. 

Thanks Mike and enjoy the jersey.

Dr. Puck is the man! Buy his stuff so he can continue to buy my stuff!

A little overdue but I had a smooth pleasant transaction with Tazer19 a couple weeks back!  Great guy to deal with.  

Big thanks to @Zeshy25 and @MIGHTY-DUCKS8 for two very smooth transactions. The Canucks vintage jersey and the Wild Wing, respectively, look great.

Edited by TheKevinShow