The feedback thread

Brilliant!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting, I have heard many people had successful deals with Ricky (Lightning_4) and this is in no way representative of him however he was the same individual that I had an issue with a Canucks 3rd that never arrived from back around the same time frame as you (March probably). I had assumed it was lost by USPS as he used a terrible non trackable service, which is questionable to begin with, but it seems too coincidental for the same thing to happen... Really Unfortunate, he was a long time contributing member but haven't seen him in forever on the board, seems like right after this all happened too. As mentioned before, Paypal claim would have been the right move, however mine was a trade and there isn't any recourse on that...

Yeah, you guys aren't the only ones who hasn't heard from Ricky. I don't know where he went. I was working on a couple of his jerseys and was supposed to get the deal done back in June but I haven't heard a single word from him since then. I really hope nothing physically happened to him because that sure would blow.

• 2 weeks later...

I had an eBay conversation with him in May, but I notice all his eBay activity stopped in June. Sure hope he's OK...

Thanks to mharolde for a great Trevor Lewis Kings gamer.

He was kind enough to hold it for me for a couple extra weeks while I worked through a family emergency.

My wife is extremely happy.

Thanks again, Michael.

A happy wife is a happy home!

Glad you guys like it.

• 3 weeks later...

So I just finished a deal with Ian (Fire Boudreau) - Cool guy to deal with, got my jersey quickly (the Post Office sucks) - brand new, came in perfect. Can't wait to get it lettered.

• 2 weeks later...

Just completed a SUPER FAST transaction with RageAtheM. Great communication and product. Would DEFINATELY purchase from him again! Thanks Brian!!!

Great doing business with you as well!!!

Just completed a purchase from cowboys.

Smooth as butter. A pleasure.

Recieved a jersey from oxbo1690 all the way over in Norway, and it went perfectly. Great to deal with.

good stuff from thecapn too! Enjoy it!