Has anyone heard from EPS lately?

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Well my 1992 Rangers TBTC Messier kit finally came today from EPS. I have to say that I'm really impressed with the quality of it.The namebar is exactly the same color as the jersey and the font is spot on. I usually get my kits from gameday but I thought I would give ESP a try since I heard a lot of good things on this forum. I'll post pictures of the finnished jersey once I get it done. Well done ESP, worth the wait for sure. :thumbsup:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does it work with EPS? I have several jerseys that need customization so how do I go about getting it done? Do I package up the jerseys and include an order form?

How does it work with EPS? I have several jerseys that need customization so how do I go about getting it done? Do I package up the jerseys and include an order form?

Pretty much. Just put what you want on the order form, and send them both down to EPS. And wait for 6-9 weeks till they send it back. They do great work, but they are slow due to the high amount they do.

It all depends on the team. I personally send the jerseys down to them, I think it's more cost effective to have them do it instead of having a kit done and sent back to me. They have the prices listed on their sight. But it's usually between $50-$60 to have it done.

Some Photos of my 2002-2003 LeClair jersey that EPS did a nice job on. They replaced the nameplate with new air-knit material and created the alternate captain's "A" from photos I provided

2420584080105558261S425x425Q85.jpg

2134464440105558261S425x425Q85.jpg