Has anyone heard from EPS lately?

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Everytime I e-mail them I talk to Josh, so I sent him an email like 8 days ago and still haven't heard back. I'm wondering if I should resend it, if he's on vacation, got fired, etc. Thanks!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've had a Flyers jersey of mine for 6 wks now. I e-mailed Josh about a week ago and he stated that they were very busy and that he would try to get to it by the end of the week.

They've had a Flyers jersey of mine for 6 wks now. I e-mailed Josh about a week ago and he stated that they were very busy and that he would try to get to it by the end of the week.

Last bunch of jerseys I sent took almost 2 months. Speed is not there forte.

That's weird, I sent two a few weeks ago and got them back last week. I think it was a 3-4 week turnaround.

I heard from them a two weeks ago. They have a main phone number if you wan to call them up. That is what I did to get the status of an order that got split up.

EPS can be terrible with communication. I've had two jerseys done by them. My Roloson took a while, but that was during hockey season. The second was when I ordered my Wild alternate. That wasn't too bad, it took about 2-3 weeks. It always seems to be a pain in their Arse when they have to talk to you.

I'm just curious if I should re-send my e-mail. I order through Josh primarily and I have to see if they can do a few jerseys, and I also need prices.

I'm just curious if I should re-send my e-mail. I order through Josh primarily and I have to see if they can do a few jerseys, and I also need prices.

That is odd that he did not get back to you. He is usually quick to respond. I would be careful though Johnny you don't want to irritate him and get into a "No soup for you" status. Their work is just too good.

Haha I know, that's why I asked here first haha.

I'd call them. Your spending your hard earned money to have them perform a service. If they don't like it, then let them know that they are one of the many customizers out there.

Well I haven't spent any money yet, I'm asking for quotes. I'm just wondering if Josh is in.

Go to their web page and go to what ever team you want done. They have the prices listed there. Then figure about $10-$15 for shipping.

I'm getting quotes for older jerseys, and I don't know if they make a few kits. Also, I have to get one stripped. I wish it were that easy. Thanks though!

I sent an e-mail just asking if the first one got through, I think I worded it kind enough to not come off as a jerk. We'll see.

Just an update, I heard back from him. Just said he was busy, and was waiting on quotes. Works for me, I can't wait to get more done through them.

Did I read somewhere that IJ uses them?

I know that IJ has used EPS in the past.

My understanding from reading CryWolf's posts is that previously IJ had 2-3 customization partners they used. However, last year they launched an in-house customization facility. I believe they are using a mix of the in-house and outsourced customization facilities now.

best prices best service they do all my jerseys HOUSE OF HOCKEy in pennsylvania ask for Ron and tell him George from montreal sent you trust me the turn around is lightning fast

I get a special price from them but i am sure if you drop them a line they will hook you up.

Ron did my Islandrs fisherman and a host of other jerseys i never send him easy ones

ok cause i plan on getting a few lighting alternate kits

dykhuis, renberg, svoboda :D

How come you want just the kits? After shipping you'll probably break even, maybe even save having them do it up.

well i currently only have 1 jersey... so until i get 3 more (the 1 jersey i have is being done up into a lecavalier) just in case something happenes god forbid that they dont do the kits anymore etc. i want to get them made up and done... get it?